Thread: ENFJ behaviour

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by WieldingTheSword View Post
    It typically happens like this: Said person sees me completely lose it-- anger, deep sadness, awful behavior, etc. when I don't want them to--they see that dark side fully on display--and they respond very well.
    So it's coincidence; you don't voluntarily choose to open up to someone at any point?
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

It's...natural; most of the time we keep our "negativity tanks" at critical mass when we're around people we can't trust--the more we mature, the more true this is and the more we control who we "storm" around. Though with an INFP, like I said, once would be enough before we'd calm down and talk things out with you regularly cause you understand us.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    He has to be. He reached way down into her shadow realm and pulled out the true damsel in distress; Fi. For me, Fi is like a pure-hearted (but annoying) child locked in my basement. Everybody else comes first, and I mean everybody at the direction of Fe...even my Te. Then, at the end of the day, if I don't forget, I have to attend to Fi, who due to neglect, will fall over on the gas line and cause the entire house to burn down in flames if I don't.

As I said, Fi can be severely annoying sometimes. When not used correctly, it will undermine the respect and authority I've garnered from others with Fe by forcing me to serve as a morality cop, often arresting Fe from going to far into selfish manipulation. It keeps me in check.
    It's not Fi. If it were Fi, the INFPs would find it. It's Ti. Poki found it, so it's Ti. (Ti, in service of Fe, as the deepest, darkest, unknown but always there truth and logical consistency to feeling.)

/hypothesis

*ducks and covers*

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    It's not Fi. If it were Fi, the INFPs would find it. It's Ti. Poki found it, so it's Ti. (Ti, in service of Fe, as the deepest, darkest, unknown but always there truth and logical consistency to feeling.)

/hypothesis

*ducks and covers*
    Thanks kalach. It is truth and logic. Its what Fe tries to keep people out of. Fe pushes people into Fi to avoid them going into Ti and ENFJs can use it to push themselves out of Ti to avoid facing the truth.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I don't. Not anymore. I've embraced my internal logician because I realized that the truth needs to be observed; Fe will often determine how I use Ti (like telling the truth, but in a nice way), but Ti is present, and I'm not afraid of it anymore.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Watch out for ENFJs, they can see dead people. Uh, I mean, they can read people.

MBTI
    STP

I don't. Not anymore. I've imbraced my internal logician because I realized that the truth needs to be observed; Fe will often determine how I use Ti (like telling the truth, but in a nice way), but Ti is present, and I'm not afraid of it anymore.
    Sounds like you have Fe under control. I dont always "tell" the truth, but I always use it as a guide. I have never hid from it and always hit it dead on no matter what which means I have to do something with the feelings that get uncovered. The ones I cant ignore my Ni comes in and says "hey all of this could have possibly happened linked all these ways, are you sure your judgement is correct". Its my storm, but its a storm to create confusion in myself. TiNi is the storm and as long as we run/hide from our feelings it will continue to be used as a storm.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I don't. Not anymore. I've embraced my internal logician because I realized that the truth needs to be observed; Fe will often determine how I use Ti (like telling the truth, but in a nice way), but Ti is present, and I'm not afraid of it anymore.
    yay!
    Chalk another victim convert up for the Dark Side!
    (mua ha ha ha ha)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Muhuhahaha!!
    Love is the point.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

The fact that ENFJs seem to have a much better time with Ti than INTPs do with Fe has always baffled me. I've begun to think that the qualities of the dominant function and how that affects mindset has to do with it. Fe seems more accepting, cohesive, cooperative in general and can find a place for things, like Fuzzy mentioned; whereas I find Ti is just so stubborn, so cutting, so exacting and exclusive it has trouble letting go of control for a process that [to Ti at least] wouldn't know truth if it slapped it in the face.