123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default INFJs the rarest type...

INFJs are supposed to be rare. Maybe it's possible that when research was done to find the percentage number of each type, INFJs were only rare because they were the hardest to actually type.
    SO catching the INFJ in their original state was really hard. INFJs can easily mislead people into thinking they are any other personality type.

I'm just saying INFJs could be more common than we think they actually are. I'm not sure exactly how the research was carried out so if they had their own 'full-proof' method to determining the INFJ then I could be wrong.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

a cute INTJ girl is more rare. Wait you ARE a cute intj girl !!

Want to make out some time ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    a cute INTJ girl is more rare. Wait you ARE a cute intj girl !!

Want to make out some time ?
    I saw her first!
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

ok then, she is all yours.

But only because its you

Well, the way I think about it is like this. In real life I don't know any INFJs. I recently and I pretty confidently believe I have typed myself as INFJ. I only know of another INFJ (male) who told an acquaintance of mine he was this type.

On this forum and other Myers Briggs forums there seem to be an abundance of rare types... Either people are miss typing themselves as these rare types or these types are naturally more attracted to the forum to discuss Myers Briggs because it is interesting to them. INTPs, INFJs, INTJs especially, it seems like there are too many of them on this forum for them to be only 1-3% of the population. However when I think about the world (as much as I can perceive it in my limited sphere) and all the people I know (I am very good at typing as I am can figure out people well) I am being honest when I say I only know one INTJ, two ENTPs, and no INTPs. Consequently the ENTPs are my best friends with the INTJ being a general friend. I have another good friend who is an ENFP. (ENTPs and ENFPs are my favorite types <3). Outside of my group of friends I really do not know or know of many more Ns in general. I think around 70% of the population are Sensors, which I can believe. If I knew more Ns I would be friends with them. I am good friends with every N I have met thus far. So I think they are actually rare. I can pick an NT or NF out very easily. I can feel it when they are near me.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

They do seem to be everywhere on the internet.

I've only known one INFJ in real life though. Then again, the only type I know multiples of is ISFJ.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    Well, the way I think about it is like this. In real life I don't know any INFJs. I recently and I pretty confidently believe I have typed myself as INFJ. I only know of another INFJ (male) who told an acquaintance of mine he was this type.

On this forum and other Myers Briggs forums there seem to be an abundance of rare types... Either people are miss typing themselves as these rare types or these types are naturally more attracted to the forum to discuss Myers Briggs because it is interesting to them. INTPs, INFJs, INTJs especially, it seems like there are too many of them on this forum for them to be only 1-3% of the population. However when I think about the world (as much as I can perceive it in my limited sphere) and all the people I know (I am very good at typing as I am can figure out people well) I am being honest when I say I only know one INTJ, two ENTPs, and no INTPs. Consequently the ENTPs are my best friends with the INTJ being a general friend. I have another good friend who is an ENFP. (ENTPs and ENFPs are my favorite types <3). Outside of my group of friends I really do not know or know of many more Ns in general. I think around 70% of the population are Sensors, which I can believe. If I knew more Ns I would be friends with them. I am good friends with every N I have met thus far. So I think they are actually rare. I can pick an NT or NF out very easily. I can feel it when they are near me.
    Understandable. You say you never really knew any INFJs. Im saying it's really hard to find an INFJ because they are really hard to type. You'd have to know them on a very personal level to properly type them. This is why I'm saying that INFJs could well possibly be more common than what we think. Their personality changes quite often.
    Also I am not at all considering how many of the types are on this forum and comparing it to the world. This forum is just somewhat of a magnet to them and that's why many of them are here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    I'm not comparing the amount of INFJs on the internet to the world. Only how hidden they are in the world. What you would type as an ENFP could well be another INFJ. It's really hard to type them.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post

I've only known one INFJ in real life though. Then again, the only type I know multiples of is ISFJ.
    ISFJ is btw the worst type too at typing themselves and the most likely to join a psychology forum. The first part of this sentence I know from experience on this forum and the second part I assumed from personal experience.

I wont go on with that idea cause I dont want to destroy ideals, but if you do the math here you will find out that infj is indeed damn rare.

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    INFJs can easily mislead people into thinking they are any other personality type.
    Their personality changes quite often.
    This kind of surprises me to hear. Is this some kind of general consensus that I haven't heard before or your own observation?
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari