• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] INFP transitioning into an ENFP

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I've always loathed you ENFPs as fun as you are. You're grudging, you don't wash your dishes and you couldn't listen to someone for more than 2 minutes straight without interrupting with something about YOU if you tried your hardest. Alas, I am becoming more and more extroverted and it is only a matter of time before I acknowledge the fact that I am one of you. Be glad though, I will bring up the collective reputation of ENFPs everywhere. Not only do I keep things tidy, I have an organizer, hold 2 jobs and am late for only 15% of my appointments. Oh and I keep the drama down almost as well as an ENFJ.

/rant.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
The title of this made me envision some serious like, Bruce Banner transitioning into The Hulk imagery.

By which I mean...congratulations?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I accept the congratulations Poppy, but grudgingly.

...ugh further evidence of my deterioration.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Perhaps I am just a very socially adept INFP? It's just I find myself bouncing around at work enthusiastically and there are times when I think would an INFP really be planning activities with new acquaintances off the bat and being the designated jello shooter-maker and photographer for work parties? I just don't know....I'm going to blame all my introverted friends for this development. Damn you for remaining within your bubbles and forcing me to rely on extroverts for my fun.

edit: I feel like I should mention that these extroverts are mainly Gemini's and we all know they can't sit still for one moment, let alone spend an evening in.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
You'll have to forgive me Elaur, but I was plagued with ENFPs with very poor hygiene habits and extreme inclinations towards drama throughout my undergrad, but yes this is meant to be humorous. Please take no offense!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well i don't think it's very funny...and you're no enfp if you don't get how cool we are...and grudging? that is not fitting at all...messy yes...distractable...yeah...but we know how to listen and we don't hold grudges but most of all...we think we're super bad ass...haven't you noticed? :smile:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
ahh yes...I forgot that ENFPs have senses of humor when it comes to everything but being criticized. How could I forget? I'm feeling a little more INFP now, thanks guys:banana:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are what you eat... think about it

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
why do people assume that being socially adept or not is a criteria for being extroverted. there are plenty of extroverts with NO social skills and plenty of introverts who have social skills..

anyway the fact that you're late only 15% of the time makes me wonder how committed you are to P :smile:

nothing wrong with being distractable. In fact I ...oh look a cool butterfly...

Last edited:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Question while the ENTPs are here: Does being more ENFP-like give me more points with you guys? Because you really are the cat's meow.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps I am just a very socially adept INFP? It's just I find myself bouncing around at work enthusiastically and there are times when I think would an INFP really be planning activities with new acquaintances off the bat and being the designated jello shooter-maker and photographer for work parties? I just don't know....I'm going to blame all my introverted friends for this development. Damn you for remaining within your bubbles and forcing me to rely on extroverts for my fun.

In the right setting? Absolutely.

You are what you eat... think about it

hehehe! :D

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Question while the ENTPs are here: Does being more ENFP-like give me more points with you guys? Because you really are the cat's meow.

Don't tell them that! You'll inflate their already massive egos!

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
why do people assume that being socially adept or not is a criteria for being extroverted. there are plenty of extroverts with NO social skills and plenty of introverts who have social skills..

anyway the fact that you're late only 15% of the time makes me wonder how committed you are to P :smile:

nothing wrong with being distractable. In fact I ...oh look a cool butterfly...

I've been in an open relationship with P for a long time now. P doesn't always meet my needs. I just don't like being a prisoner of my dreams, but I refuse to swear allegiance to the J dark-side.

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

depends on how hot you are :devil:

but really I don't know any INFPs to compare against, but I get along very well in general with ENFPs. They feel like my natural partners in crime :D

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Don't tell them that! You'll inflate their already massive egos!

No worries. I'll just set the table for 3 for my next candle light dinner with one of them. I don't mind feeding an ENTP and their ego as long as they let me in on their secret plans for world domination.:wubbie:

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
depends on how hot you are :devil:

but really I don't know any INFPs to compare against, but I get along very well in general with ENFPs. They feel like my natural partners in crime :D

Excellent.

100276794548c83c4eb.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ahh yes...I forgot that ENFPs have senses of humor when it comes to everything but being criticized. How could I forget? I'm feeling a little more INFP now, thanks guys:banana:

that was me being half serious half jokey...you're gonna need to learn that...it's important. :cheese:

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
You'll have to forgive me Elaur, but I was plagued with ENFPs with very poor hygiene habits and extreme inclinations towards drama throughout my undergrad, but yes this is meant to be humorous. Please take no offense!

This just sounds bizarre. How many did you "know"

You sure you are INFP? Maybe INFJ?

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
This just sounds bizarre. How many did you "know"

You sure you are INFP? Maybe INFJ?

Two roommates, my best friend's boyfriend, and then several encounters in group projects. The description of INFP fits me quite well. The best of all the types, although I've been scoring ENFP lately so I'm beginning to wonder...