User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm with LLNF. I know of one or two other ENFJs. Taco, Brian and a female co-worker friend of my mother's who I'm not close to. In contrast, IRL I'm swimming in INFJs, both male and female. Dunno why that is.

I can imagine that the males might test ENTJ if they aren't comfortable with their feelings (and most seem to be ill at ease with it). I'm pretty ill at ease with mine and I'm a girl, so the boys may be underground.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    females

16) ISFJ 17.5%
    15) ESFJ 14.5%
    14) ENFP 9%
    13) ISTJ 8.5%
    12) ISFP 8%
    11) ESFP 7.5%
    10) ESTJ 7%
    9) INFP 6.5%
    8) ENFJ 4.5%
    7) - 3%
    6) ESTP/ENTP 3%
    5) - 2.5%
    4) - 2.5%
    3) INFJ/ISTP/ENTJ 2.5%
    2) - 2%
    1) INTP/INTJ 2%

SJs 47%
    NFs 22.5%
    SPs 21%
    NTs 9.5%

Introverted/Extraverted 50%/50%
    Sensing/iNtuitive 73%/27%
    Feeling/Thinking 71%/29%
    Judging/Perceiving 57%/43%

males

16) ISTJ 16.5%
    15) ESTJ 11%
    14) ISTP 7.5%
    13) ISFJ 7%
    12) - 6.5%
    11) - 6.5%
    10) ENFP/ISFP/ESFJ 6.5%
    9) ESTP 6%
    8) - 5.5%
    7) INTP/ENTP 5.5%
    6) ESFP 5%
    5) ENTJ 4.5%
    4) - 4%
    3) INFP/INTJ 4%
    2) ENFJ 2.5%
    1) INFJ 1.5%

SJs 41%
    SPs 25%
    NTs 19.5%
    NFs 14.5%

Introverted/Extraverted 53%/47%
    Sensing/iNtuitive 68%/32%
    Thinking/Feeling 61%/39%
    Judging/Perceiving 55%/45%

Especially interesting is the covariance. While J is more common than P by about 55/45, N is apparently very biased toward P, because NJ is, counterintuitively, significantly less common than NP.

Also, and this may just be a function of small sample size, it's interesting to note that, for some reason, ESFP is a little less common than ENFP, despite S being significantly more common than N (by about 2:1 or so.)

Also ISTP women are randomly just really uncommon compared to other similar types (except INTP being tied with INTJ for rarest among females.) I suspect that this has something to do with Ti dominance in women being such a rarity, but why is this?

Does our society discourage women from Ti dominance?
    as usual, i think it has something to do with evolution. families/children perhaps thrived better or were more likely to survive with mothers who were more attuned to their needs (F), while men needed to think more to hunt and farm food for survival, not needing to tune into people so much. this ties in to the thread based on NT females (i believe) overall not really having as strong a desire to be mothers (or reproduce i believe was the wording).

plus your primary function is in place by aroung the age of 10. with public school and more gender equality, i don't see that Ti would be squelched in girls that much anymore, even if in the recent past it might have been.

as for enfjs, i know about an equal number as infj irl. maybe slightly more enfj, if you factor in improper testing: one woman i know tested infj, but i know her to be isfj.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I know at least 4 ENFJs IRL. However, they seem to spread themselves around a lot, not really concentrated anywhere, and so I imagine it's the same online (and why I suggested they might prefer social networking to message boards). I notice an ENFJ will pop up here and post a bit and then disappear. Too many other places & people to see, probably.

Tangent:
    I'm always surprised at the percentage of INFPs in population stats...I thought we were largely useless in the real world, but we seem to increase with every sample. You'd think our supposedly high suicide rates would take care of that
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    XNFP

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I've noticed over the time I've been here that there are very few ENFJs or threads started by them. I mean, Pink and Protean are around, but I can't really think offhand of other ENFJs who post regularly and even those two are not ubiquitous around the NF section. Have all those threads just played themselves out? Are the ENFJs just out in the world busy doing things?
    Maybe they're too busy living their lives and solving problems than conversing and complaining like most of us... haha jk... most ENFJs I know are very driven and have to be building people and having a powerful effect on the lives of others... I think something like this message board would fascinate them initially but they'd get bored for the lack of a face-to-face and would need something to do.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE

I read the forums almost everyday at least once. I just don't feel compelled to post all of the time. The threads I usually always try to respond to are the question ones directed at ENFJs.
    "That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty, even if they're not much to look at, or even if they're sort of stupid, you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. Girls. Jesus Christ. They can drive you crazy. They really can."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SpottingTrains View Post
    I read the forums almost everyday at least once. I just don't feel compelled to post all of the time. The threads I usually always try to respond to are the question ones directed at ENFJs.
    Thus, why Trains doesn't post more.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I know at least 4 ENFJs IRL. However, they seem to spread themselves around a lot, not really concentrated anywhere, and so I imagine it's the same online (and why I suggested they might prefer social networking to message boards). I notice an ENFJ will pop up here and post a bit and then disappear. Too many other places & people to see, probably.

Tangent:
    I'm always surprised at the percentage of INFPs in population stats...I thought we were largely useless in the real world, but we seem to increase with every sample. You'd think our supposedly high suicide rates would take care of that
    I've noticed this too. I'm feeling a little less rare these days *sighs*.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Most ENFJs are out there fighting for the cause in the real world.

Currently ENFJ man is at Meijer's picking out a new goldfish with the little guy. And a much smaller container of food this time, I hope. We had the funeral this morning.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Dear me! I've known the treacheries of fish ownership!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

It seems to me like ENFJs are often misunderstood (actuallyl EXXJs generally) and it seems like a pity that there isn't more dialogue between them and the other types. However, as I have no bone to pick and my experience base with them is limited (1 or 2 IRL, very few online), I haven't started anything. Maybe this needs to change...