Thread: ENFJs and INFJs

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Every time you get vexed about resurrections, it makes me want to go on a resurrecting spree. ALL WITH YOU HAVING POSTED IN THEM.

RESURRECT ALL THE THREADS!!!
    Oh you know the buttons Nin. The past is a fantastic thing to bring about... when I'm not there for it to be brought to. Darn person posting things under my name.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

My first gf was ENFJ. It was pretty awesome in some ways, but she was way too assertive for me at the time. I was only 16 though so it's not the best example.

She did make me more comfortable with my assessments about people, though, so that was sweet.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I seem to magically make friends with male ENFJs. We hit it off quickly, and then the chemistry keeps us close as friends. It seems the trick is for the ENFJ to be the laid-back goofy type that's moderately healthy. I love them.

On a side note, what I find in female ENFJs is that they tend to befriend the group of girls that I stay away from (for various reasons), thus they get lumped into those 'too uninterested to think about them on a serious level' groups. There was one I got to know and enjoy being around, but her friends had personalities that annoyed me to no end so it was hard to talk to her as she was around them nearly all the time.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

I dated one INFJ for 3 months and went on one date with another...holy cow...they never shut the f*** up! They started quiet, but once they got going...look out! I thought that's what Enfjs were supposed to do. However I would like to note, I DO NOT attribute this to them being infj's. I attribute it to them being idiots...just so to be clear Time to go get ready for my date with an ENTx...this should end with a cataclysmic boom...listen for it.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post
    I dated one INFJ for 3 months and went on one date with another...holy cow...they never shut the f*** up! They started quiet, but once they got going...look out! I thought that's what Enfjs were supposed to do. However I would like to note, I DO NOT attribute this to them being infj's. I attribute it to them being idiots...just so to be clear Time to go get ready for my date with an ENTx...this should end with a cataclysmic boom...listen for it.
    Yeah, our problem as INFJ's is that we keep all this stuff stored up inside us, so when someone comes along who actually seems interested...look out!

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    Yeah, our problem as INFJ's is that we keep all this stuff stored up inside us, so when someone comes along who actually seems interested...look out!
    100% agreed. I spend more time listening to others and helping them, that I put myself and my mental/emotional needs on the back burner. It rapidly becomes a force of habit and routine despite my sincere efforts in the beginning. I get to that point where I realize I have way too much stuffed up, but at the same time Im doing so well currently that Id rather not screw that up.

Im not sure about others who share the INFJ type, but I have personally strong feelings about things that I bite my tongue on, simply because Id rather not upset them. Its difficult for me to get my point across without hurting someone at times.

When someone shows interest in an INFJ, or just me in particular, feel free to correct me, I feel like the "repercussion" of my views and strong emotions on things is lifted and Im able to speak freely. Its like a weight is lifted off my back long enough to get my bottled up frustrations and built up emotional baggage out into the open.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lily flower View Post
    And I was interested...I just needed them to take a breath every once in a while...lol.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    415 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

My favorite friend of 6 years is INFJ (the only problem being that I'm sexual variant first and she's social variant first, occasionally causing some misunderstandings/hurt feelings).

As far as romantic - I want to marry an INFJ!! I want one so bad lol. The only problem I keep considering is that I'm a very driven/ambitious person about humanitarianism.. and view marriage kind of like a partnership. And I have a hard time imagining an INFJ would go on a very active ride like that? :,(
    Enneagram 4dw 1w2 5w4 sx/so {The Researcher}
    Oldham Styles Mercurial, Sensitive, Idiosyncratic
    Temperament Sanguine Melancholic

..to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners..
    ..to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes..
    ~ Isaiah 61:1,3