MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_Spaghetti View Post
    I don't know, but I love both types!
    you weren't invited. do you still love them now?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by mwv6r View Post
    Yes, exactly. I adore ENFJs as friends, coworkers, etc., etc., but my hunch is that an ENFJ-INFJ relationship wouldn't work out very well, at least not for me. I'm generally the fiery, emotional, mildly unstable one in the relationship and I don't think I could handle dating another me!

I've also seen that INFP+INFJ is sposed to be a good pairing but I feel the same way about that one. Too much emotionality = a potential big mess, in my opinion. My preferred INFJ pairing is either ESTP or ESFP -- their extroversion can draw the INFJ out of their shell and their SPness helps the INFJ slow down and enjoy life.
    meh, i think the whole e/i pairing thing leaves a lot to be desired. i know that's what the literature says, but i don't want an 'e' to draw me out. i like down time and to me, enfjs expend a LOT of energy dealing with people. fine for being friends--or great--, but i'd end up doing/being by myself a lot in that relationship, which isn't my preferred way of being with my s.o.......i like introverts because we can just hang out and there isn't always that motivation or drive to be around others or do group activities or lots of activity involvement (haha, my perception of e types).

so, i think you have to know your own comfort level with being extraverted, or having another 'draw you out'. and would the enfj like doing a lot on their own because you were just tired of being around people and doing things. i think a matured enfj would be okay with it, but a younger one might be looking for that constant companion for everything they wanna do.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm comfortable with moderate Introverts and moderate Extroverts. Anything to far to one side can be problematic. The ENTP I dated was very "present" but chill and could go for hours without talking. The INTP wasn't terribly introverted either.

I like them fine, but don't want a deep Introvert to feel besieged by me, and I in turn, don't need a big ol' pile of E flying at me, so I prefer the middle road. I walk the middle line myself E/I split, so I can lean a little to either side. I can be reticent like an I, needing a boost to get out and do, but also have my own external energies and primary Fe to deal with.

Nothing more aggravating than a high octane E shoving at you, except maybe an I who rolls into a ball every time you look at them.

A social IxTP, or a naturally outgoing but throttled-back ENTP, ftw.

All of this is centered on dating, b/c I can be friends with any one.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ

Gods above. I dated an ENFJ who was in a sorority and one hell of a social butterfly. She couldnt *stand* staying indoors for more than an hour. A truly extreme extrovert who also majored in business. So a lot of manipulation went around. She was insecure and tried very hard to mask it with authority. So Im going to say no way. Im with Domino on this. I damn near blew my brains out trying to find a way to cut her out of my life without sound like an ass. *shivers*

On a less traumatizing note, she spent an humongous amount of time using her energy to besiege and assault my personal time. While I wouldnt mind it in moderated doses, I honestly had zero time to recoup my energy alone to further withstand her energy draining. Too much time spent trying to draw me out of my shell and not enough time spent understanding me as an individual. Kept going on about losing me to another girl and how she wouldnt let that happen. Had no respect for my need to extend a helping hand whether it be male for female. It was just too much. Too domineering, too controlling, too manipulative, and too insecure.

Im not the least bit interested in dating another ENFJ based on this example. Friends maybe, but not dating another one.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Knew something was wrong when this such thread indicated I had posted within it. Darn resurrections.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Knew something was wrong when this such thread indicated I had posted within it. Darn resurrections.
    Every time you get vexed about resurrections, it makes me want to go on a resurrecting spree. ALL WITH YOU HAVING POSTED IN THEM.

RESURRECT ALL THE THREADS!!!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

My husband is ENFJ and I am INFJ. We have a wonderful soul mate/ best friends relationship. It works on a friend level, and it works on a sex/passion level. We don't do romantic stuff like staring in each other's eyes, because we always start laughing. It works really well as far as shared values and shared communication. The only negative I would say is that we tend to share the same weaknesses - we are both messy, we both are only so-so with money management, and we both tend to be people pleasers and emotionally oversensitive. But honestly, we have a better marriage than absolutely everyone I know. I can't think of anyone who even comes close.

Best wishes!
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

My BFF is ENFJ. We have our disagreements and things that annoy each other, but we've been besties since 1989 and I <3 her dearly! Others have mentioned soul mates, and I would definitely say my bestie is my non-romantic soulmate. We like to refer to ourselves as "Hetero life mates" a la Jay and Silent Bob.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

ENFJ+INFJ=Pals
    Though you can't assume that this relationship would be similar to an INTJ+ENTJ because two Fs are incredibly different to two Ts.
    To me it'd depend on the genders of the two types also. I say they'd make for good friends but a relationship? I wouldn't advise it.
    ENFJs being more outgoing and social as they are and INFJs being more judgemental and introverted.

I feel an INFJ wouldn't enjoy the company an ENFJ keeps for some reason.

ENFJs are all hardcore rawr! and INFJs are all like turtle turtle grr.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Some people suggested SP's for INFJ's here, but I don't think that would be good at all. It would turn into a parent (INFJ)/child (SP) relationship, the SP would feel smothered and the SP would have zero interest for the INFJ's endless brain ramblings.

I can't believe so many people are negative about INFJ/ENFJ. I had no idea relationships could exist on this level until I met my husband. I dated several different types and they were all good, but the INFJ/ENFJ was automatic total soulmate. I can't imagine settling for less after that. Some people worried about the two both being emotional, but that also means that both have a lot of love, which is hard to find in guys sometimes.
    Likes xXMariahXx liked this post