• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Famous fictional INFPS

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh so the other thread is apparently about "what do other types think about INFPs in light of societal gender norms?" Because personally I find such behavior whiny from either gender.

So do I, but it's more accepted for women. I'm usually on the listening end of it with female friends, most of whom are ESxx types.

G

Ginkgo

I was thinking of the Little Prince in the book by the same name.

Definitely.

I don't see how Master Chief is an INFP. However, I can see the Arbiter as an INFJ. His speech is of a poetic nature, and he is quite passionate and focused about his cause.

I'm not completely sure about this, but I have a hunch that the Tyrannosaurus from Jurassic Park was INFP.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Oh shush, you better edit that plot part right there. Ender is sacred!

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Witt from The Thin Red Line
Prince Lyov Nikolayevich Myshkin from The Idiot by Dostoyevsky

Both great INFPs.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just re-watched Four Weddings and a Funeral the other day and was thinking that Charles (Hugh Grant's character) could be. But he could be a ISFP I suppose.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Would Don quixote be INFP with a weak I? def an NF with insane Ne.

When it comes to these things characters escape me.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes.

B

brainheart

Oh so the other thread is apparently about "what do other types think about INFPs in light of societal gender norms?" Because personally I find such behavior whiny from either gender.

So do I. That's why we INFPs so often hate ourselves or don't talk, perhaps? We (I) wish we would shut up about it, already. Maybe that's why we write fiction? Then we have free range to do it and it's considered art.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I relate so much to calvin from calvin and hobbes

L

LadyLazarus

Holden Caulfield, who has probably already been mentioned.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A few of my favorites (and a good example of how different INFPs can be):

INFP 4w5 - Claire Fisher (Six Feet Under)
INFP 9w1 - Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
INFP 6w5 - Willow Rosenberg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Natty B

Southern Kross, I attended an MBTI film talk by doctor of psychology at the local university and he said that Hugh Grant's character was an INTP. Being an INTP, I can see similarities between the character and mine, but I am nowhere near as promiscuous as his character and tend not to swear if I am running late. But he does have difficulty making up his mind in love like me and is socially awkward like me.