• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Male ENFJs : Describe your ideal gal

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Banter wiccan - and witty, too
Hardworking, intelligent, cunning, curious, volatile.
Thickskinned and critical
Confident and practical
Sexual and loyal
Ambitious and patient
Honest and intuitive
Kind and Contralto

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Confident and practical
Sexual and loyal
Ambitious and patient
Honest and intuitive

Volatile? That's interesting. What is it about a volatile person that captivates you?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Volatile? That's interesting. What is it about a volatile person that captivates you?

Opposites attract, for one.
I also admire someone who can explode, since my control stronger than my passions

SpottingTrains

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
-An aura of reserved intelligence. Using it deftly to achieve subtle points rather than starting a raging inquisition over every statement someone utters.

-A high-powered emotional radar. I'm not the type of guy who shoots off emotional fireworks when things are going bad. When a girl can hone in on when I'm in a bad place it just completely disarms me.

-A passion for something in her life. Goes in hand with having a goal and seeing her push hard to achieve it.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Patient in what manner? I think I have all these things covered except that one, which apparently is a fatal flaw with you guys :(

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
not afraid to express themselves, or at least to let me know your afraid to. can talk about what's bothering them without me pulling teeth to get it out. likes to have style and flair, even if not able to. likes to have fun, even if its not too exciting. knows how to be feminine and be flirty, without feeling desperate or embarassed. a sense of maturity that I can feel, and willing to learn and grow.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Confident and practical
Sexual and loyal
Ambitious and patient
Honest and intuitive
Kind and Contralto

Sounds ESTJ-ish, if I were to type it, which I just did :D.

Yloh

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Lets see, some one who is patient and understanding
Is open minded about many different things
Is easy to talk to
Shares similar interests or is at least willing to learn my interests as I would be willing to learn her interests
Has similar beliefs
Is kind
Likes to cuddle
Is able to accept my flaws as I would accept her flaws (and be able to use each other to grow)
We should be able to work as a team

I don't want to make the list TOO big (as I can't expect the PERFECT person), but my ideal woman would fit the majority of this list.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I like someone who is independent, can practice self-control and is not needy. Understanding, is a "giver" who can also hold up a conversation and we share the same sense of humor. An organized person, caring and has goals that she wants to achieve and is ambitious. I won't say intelligent because that can be somewhat subjective but as long as she is not naive. It also helps that I find you attractive (you don't have to be a super model but I do need to feel attraction) and take care of your health. Most of all likes to have fun and is adventurous so we can go do some crazy shit out there.