User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

And for the record, I think Aragorn is a textbook INFJ.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    And for the record, I think Aragorn is a textbook INFJ.
    What do you mean by textbook INFJ?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I mean he's so INFJ it's painful. The crusading nature is roundly NF, but his motivation is Fe, not Fi. The elf princess however, to me, she seemed NFP. I believe Liv Tyler to be an ISFP, but played it NFP for the movie.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    What do you mean by textbook INFJ?
    textbook

adj. Being a characteristic example of its kind; classic: a textbook case of schizophrenia.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    Make sure you jump to 9:10 in the first video before you start watching, and then watch the second video.

YouTube - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Part. 14

YouTube - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Part. 15

I love how Harry seems to be so boxed in, so deprived of hope. Then he summons up all his courage in that incredible look of determination he puts on at 9:25, stands up to Voldemort, and makes it out alive. Very courageous. And I know that a lot of people seem to disagree with Harry being an INFP. But, as far as I'm concerned, he's an INFP, and that clip right there is a great INFP moment period.
    Interesting. I have a hard time typing Harry from the movies anyway. He is such a weak character that they almost write him like a video game character so that the viewer/player will have an easier time inserting themselves into the role. I think this is the way it is with the Potter movies: you are more supposed to insert yourself into the role, rather than view the movie as an outsider. That is why Harry seems like such a blank slate. I mean, I never have really believed even once that he has been excited, scared, happy, sad, etc. and it's not just because they're all kids/juveniles, and it's not because the story is poorly written. I truly think it is designed this way on purpose.

So, I guess I could see Harry as INFP, if the Fi just isn't very opinionated and doesn't feel strongly...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by speculative View Post
    Interesting. I have a hard time typing Harry from the movies anyway. He is such a weak character that they almost write him like a video game character so that the viewer/player will have an easier time inserting themselves into the role. I think this is the way it is with the Potter movies: you are more supposed to insert yourself into the role, rather than view the movie as an outsider. That is why Harry seems like such a blank slate. I mean, I never have really believed even once that he has been excited, scared, happy, sad, etc. and it's not just because they're all kids/juveniles, and it's not because the story is poorly written. I truly think it is designed this way on purpose.

So, I guess I could see Harry as INFP, if the Fi just isn't very opinionated and doesn't feel strongly...
    You are confusing the character and the book with the terrible acting of Daniel Radcliffe.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    textbook

adj. Being a characteristic example of its kind; classic: a textbook case of schizophrenia.

thanks...lol. Had an Ne moment.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    You are confusing the character and the book with the terrible acting of Daniel Radcliffe.
    That is a good point. I had considered that, but I'm not sure that Radcliffe isn't actually doing a brilliant job of acting before of the role he's been given to play and the way he's been asked to portray it. It would be hard to go through all the things in all those movies and remain such a blank slate. I guess I would have to see at least several other movies he's acted in before I'd know for sure. Reading the scripts would probably help also, and perhaps there would be some insight I could gleam from director interviews if they're out there...
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

I think elegance tend to be more of a xNFJ trait, especially INFJ. I've had people use that exact word to describe me a surprising number of times. xNFPs have a special quality too -- I'm struggling to find the right word to sum it up -- INFPs in particular get this peaceful look of unguarded inner happiness and serenity that is really amazing to see... but I think in terms of straight-up elegance, us xNFJs have the market cornered

Someone mentioned "Galadriel" and I had no idea who that was but Googled it and yup, she totally looks textbook INFJ.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

The word you're looking for is 'innocence'.

For that matter, I say Pink is right: Aragorn is INFJ.

Frodo and Arwen both radiate innocence. Aragorn does not and neither does Galadriel. He has that tragic hero-thing going, the whole carrying the world on your shoulders and not feeling up to the task, a vulnerability for sure but he's got a certain grace in his way of being and the rep he's gotten as 'Strider' (which is when he's confident), much like Galadriel does. And Frodo is not to be called elegant. Arwen..might, but not in that dignified way which is typical for Galadriel.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”