• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] You know you're INFP when?

Tropics

MBTI Type
INFP
When you can't be bothered to answer your phone and check your messages, cause you're off in La la land and don't want to be disturbed, it's so harmonious there.

SciVo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
...when you're willing to pay for a fancy privacy-protecting feature (hello Yahoo AddressGuard!) for an email account with thousands of unread messages. Your budget says that you value communication, but your actions say that you actually value control of communication... and often find it too boring to bother with.

michL87

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
When you start doing laundry in the morning, and then go to edit the book that you've just written / read a novel / whatever you're doing on your chill day. Then suddenly it's nighttime and you remember that you forgot to put your clothes in the dryer.

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
When you start doing laundry in the morning, and then go to edit the book that you've just written / read a novel / whatever you're doing on your chill day. Then suddenly it's nighttime and you remember that you forgot to put your clothes in the dryer.

Haha yeah. The amount of times I go into the kitchen and Im pleasantly suprised to find a cup of tea Id made.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
Haha yeah. The amount of times I go into the kitchen and Im pleasantly suprised to find a cup of tea Id made.

:laugh:

I do the looking for glasses I'm wearing thing now and again.

TickTock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
:laugh:

I do the looking for glasses I'm wearing thing now and again.

How about getting ready to leave the house while on the phone and spending ten minutes looking for it.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Playing gameboy and you put it down to grab a drink of water. In the two minutes you are away you are off in your own world and wander off to do something else. 3 hours later you find your gameboy still sitting on your couch either still on waiting for you or still flipped open but totally dead... I swear it happens once a week.

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
How about getting ready to leave the house while on the phone and spending ten minutes looking for it.

Rofl.

Leaving the keys in the door and both front doors open, my poor dad looked for tire tracks.

lost verses

MBTI Type
AHH!
You know you're an INFP when you imagine 50 different ways a scenario could play-out, especially if it has to do with relationships.

You know you're an INFP when you replay the same event in your head 50 times and berate yourself for not saying a completely innocent phrase differently.

You know you're an INFP if you look for ways that you are wrong in a situation, even if the fault lies completely in the other person. [He hit me, but I deserved it because I was inconsiderate of his stress and burnt the roast.]

You know you're an INFP if you play the devil's advocate.

You know you're an INFP if when someone says something about you that doesn't fit in with your perception with yourself, you psychoanalyze it to death.

You're an INFP if it kills you to see someone by themselves.

You're an INFP if you imagine what a passing stranger's life is like.

Yes! To all of this. And especially the first one. It's basically all I do lol

You think your life should have the harmony of a music video, and you wish you could live inside a song.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
When you can spend an entire class not listening to anything the teacher says and instead daydreaming about endless possibilities.

haha! yes! And then a classmate asks you what the teacher said because it looked like you were being attentive (and taking notes like a good student nudgenudge) and you say, "Uh. I don't know. *shrugs shoulders* I wasn't paying attention..." Ha! Classic INFP. Classic me.
They always give me the "But you were looking right AT HIM!" look.
It's pretty funny. :D

lillyofthevalley

MBTI Type
INFJ

It doesn't surprise me anymore when I find the hot cup of coffee in the microwave as I stand there with a cold one in my hand.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
You know you're an INFP when you imagine 50 different ways a scenario could play-out, especially if it has to do with relationships.

You know you're an INFP when you replay the same event in your head 50 times and berate yourself for not saying a completely innocent phrase differently.

You know you're an INFP if you look for ways that you are wrong in a situation, even if the fault lies completely in the other person. [He hit me, but I deserved it because I was inconsiderate of his stress and burnt the roast.]

You know you're an INFP if you play the devil's advocate.

You know you're an INFP if when someone says something about you that doesn't fit in with your perception with yourself, you psychoanalyze it to death.

You're an INFP if it kills you to see someone by themselves.

You're an INFP if you imagine what a passing stranger's life is like.

This.
Is.
It.

TickTock

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Rofl.

Leaving the keys in the door and both front doors open, my poor dad looked for tire tracks.

:D haha Poor fella. That reminds me actually ages ago I got home and was stupefied because the tv was on. After a while of thinking about it I remembered watching the tv on my way out the door, my head was last out as I shut it behind me. Completely forgetting that everyone eslse was on holiday and has been for about a week.