User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 35

  1. #11
    Senior Member Chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,204

    Default

    when you don't want to say "good morning" to your family when going to toillet.. because you don't want them to know you like/care for them

    (this one is from my lovely INFP friend )

  2. #12
    Uniqueorn William K's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    986

    Default

    You know you're INFP when...

    - Your room is a mess, but your fantasy/sci-fi bookshelf is immaculately sorted by author name and series
    - You can't stand watching shows like Candid Camera because you keep imagining yourself in the victims' shoes and feeling totally embarassed on their behalf
    - You hold back when playing word games such as Scrabble and Boggle with your friends, because you would obliterate them otherwise and that would actually feel worse than losing

  3. #13
    Senior Member rainoneventide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    365

    Default

    When you don't think you're good enough to be an INFP.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

  4. #14
    Seriously Delirious Udog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None
    Posts
    5,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainoneventide View Post
    When you don't think you're good enough to be an INFP.
    Ah, yes. Likewise, when you think INFP isn't good enough to describe you.

  5. #15
    Senior Member SciVo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    924
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    You know you're INFP when...

    - Your room is a mess, but your fantasy/sci-fi bookshelf is immaculately sorted by author name and series
    - You can't stand watching shows like Candid Camera because you keep imagining yourself in the victims' shoes and feeling totally embarassed on their behalf
    - You hold back when playing word games such as Scrabble and Boggle with your friends, because you would obliterate them otherwise and that would actually feel worse than losing
    Ha! Yes to all three. But I'm also afraid of being untrue to myself, so I just spot them some points at the outset to make it competitive.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

  6. #16
    Feelin' FiNe speculative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL
    Posts
    929

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainoneventide View Post
    When you don't think you're good enough to be an INFP.
    Yes.

    Also, when you read the INFP descriptions and listen to other people describing INFPs, and wonder how you can function in the real world at all.
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

  7. #17
    cast shadows metaphours's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    1,195

    Default

    You know you're an INFP when you can bang the hottest woman in the world, then, afterwards, completely regret it for no cohesive reason whatsoever.

  8. #18
    Senior Member rainoneventide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by speculative View Post
    Yes.

    Also, when you read the INFP descriptions and listen to other people describing INFPs, and wonder how you can function in the real world at all.
    I guess we function in our own special way, lol.
    "So I say, live and let live. Thatís my motto. Live and let live.
    Anyone who canít go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker."
    - George Carlin

  9. #19
    Guerilla Urbanist Brendan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    You know you're an INFP when you can bang the hottest woman in the world, then, afterwards, completely regret it for no cohesive reason whatsoever.
    Lol.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

  10. #20
    Senior Member Coeur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    237

    Default

    You know you're an INFP when you imagine 50 different ways a scenario could play-out, especially if it has to do with relationships.

    You know you're an INFP when you replay the same event in your head 50 times and berate yourself for not saying a completely innocent phrase differently.

    You know you're an INFP if you look for ways that you are wrong in a situation, even if the fault lies completely in the other person. [He hit me, but I deserved it because I was inconsiderate of his stress and burnt the roast.]

    You know you're an INFP if you play the devil's advocate.

    You know you're an INFP if when someone says something about you that doesn't fit in with your perception with yourself, you psychoanalyze it to death.

    You're an INFP if it kills you to see someone by themselves.

    You're an INFP if you imagine what a passing stranger's life is like.
    Everybody needs love.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] You know you're an INFP when...
    By Lotr246 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 468
    Last Post: 08-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  2. [INFJ] You know you're an INFJ when...
    By Dali in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 2356
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 02:37 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:35 PM
  4. [INTP] You know you're INTP when...
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 01-30-2013, 06:24 PM
  5. You know you're Ni when...
    By Gauche in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO