User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Thread: The Fi game

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium Onyx View Post
    Paper. And cardboard. All grainy-feeling wood products. The texture drives me insane, and I have to use it every day. [shudder]

ooohhh...me too
    The pseudo-term "irregardless." Although that actually may be justified.
    hate that too.

and i have issues with certain noises too...like in progressive house music...that damn repetitive noise that builds up or whatever...actually any repetitive noise i hate...

and i really hate condescension...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    xxxx

Plaid.

Please burn it.
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    INTP

Lifelong hatreds/ fears:
    "Dip" road signs
    Diamond shapes
    Curvy/ wavy edges to objects
    House numbers with palm trees next to them!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Peace Signs are too overrated. Every teenage girl wears one on her lunch box, backpack, 8 out 10 of her shirts, on her earrings, on her bracelet, on her myspace, and it never ends! I guess yuppies are in. It's fucking annoying.

People who like the Beatles because they think it makes them cool, earns them some friends, and some compliments on their Abbey Road t-shirt. They don't even FEEL the music! It's all pretentious bullshit that they think will get them somewhere.

Shoot me now. Ugh.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ

Polka dots.
    The color pink.
    Whining of any kind.
    Hardcore gaming (creeps me out)
    Female characters (hello lack of depth)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post
    Polka dots.
    The color pink.
    Whining of any kind.
    Hardcore gaming (creeps me out)
    Female characters (hello lack of depth)
    Agreed... i also dislike many female comedians before i even hear them tell a joke.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    People who use adjectives in place of adverbs. OOooohh... That really is a good way to get me steamed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFJAGgernaut-B View Post
    Worse: people who abuse the -ly suffix. Movie reviewers, I'm looking right at you. No, "hilariously," "enchantingly," and "pulse-poundingly" are NOT words. Don't you people have a thesaurus somewhere around your writing desk?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    It should obviously be "She runs fastly."
    *Realizes Elaur was being sarcastic, and discretely hides the rock.*

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Peace Signs are too overrated. Every teenage girl wears one on her lunch box, backpack, 8 out 10 of her shirts, on her earrings, on her bracelet, on her myspace, and it never ends! I guess yuppies are in. It's fucking annoying.

People who like the Beatles because they think it makes them cool, earns them some friends, and some compliments on their Abbey Road t-shirt. They don't even FEEL the music! It's all pretentious bullshit that they think will get them somewhere.

Shoot me now. Ugh.
    Oh, did you hear about the new Beatles Rock Band coming out this fall??

Which reminds me of another peeve: games that look like crap to me, but get overwhelming praise from critics. The Beatles: Rock Band is one of those games.

Critics praise it because it's OMG THE BEATLES! I ignore it because even at their most stoned, the real Beatles would still be more authentic then their Rock Band clones. It's hard for me to like a game about them when they just stand there bobbing up and down like robots, glancing around with that distant CGI glaze in their eyes, mechanically animating only on certain parts of certain songs. Even PS2 was able to pull off better than that; the first Guitar Hero's characters were unmistakably in the moment on every song.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Ha. I just had an outburst this afternoon with a co-worker who plagues me with that crap about my weekend. I said "I hate that question! Stop asking me about my weekend, what I did with my weekend, what I'm planning to do with my weekend! Leave me alone about my weekend!" It drives me nuts.
    He or she is just trying to establish a personal connection with you. I've actually grown in the opposite direction: I'm proud of learning to remember to ask it back, instead of just answering and leaving it at that.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

MBTI
    free
    Enneagram
    nope

touching cold items(I have to brace for it every time)
    The sound of sand paper in use
    The thought of a fork in between my two front teeth(the experience isn't so bad as the thought...)
    Everyone is a case study.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Lots of people talked about physically feeling things.. wonder if there is a connection behind that?

I can't stand the feeling of running my hand over a screen or rubbing my hand on a carpet or rug.. it makes me cringeeee