User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: The Fi game

MBTI
    I

When people do something just because it's popular, even though deep inside they know it's not supporting their beliefs.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

When people misinterpret Fi

I guess this is a pet peeve thread....

Things which annoy me for no solid reason: animals in clothing, babies allowed to run around in just a diaper, people wearing sweats/pajama-like clothes in public, tomboys, mispronunciations like "pitcher" for picture, "ax" for ask, and dropping Ts (inTeresting, not inNeresting), and people who stand too close to you in line.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    and people who stand too close to you in line.
    Yeah, I'm thinking 'give me some damn space'. Then I purposely look in the person's direction (not at his face) and if someone I know is behind them, I call out to that someone loudly just in order to annoy the person standing behind me.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Gewitter27 View Post
    People who use adjectives in place of adverbs. OOooohh... That really is a good way to get me steamed.
    Worse: people who abuse the -ly suffix. Movie reviewers, I'm looking right at you. No, "hilariously," "enchantingly," and "pulse-poundingly" are NOT words. Don't you people have a thesaurus somewhere around your writing desk?

MBTI
    IsfP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by Lithium Onyx View Post
    ^

Have you tried them before, Poppy? Just curious.

It's a really stupid idea, yeah. I ordered one out of curiosity, but didn't really like it. Chicken Alfredo...and that's to be eaten with pizza crust or something? I thought, WTF.

:L
    Actually, I make chicken alfredo pizzas sometimes at work... they're delicious!

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    name something you don't like, not for any rational or consciously idealistic reason but simply because it gives you the heebies.
    I haven't been paying attention to my intense dislikes for so long I've forgotten what many of them were. I don't dwell on hatred, I would much rather do something about it.

Re-jogging my memory...

The Hit List
    1. David Deangelo. (I would personally I enjoy snuffing him out.)
    2. More male dating-gurus focused on getting women.
    3. Anyone trying to sell a broken refrigerator (figuratively) with emotional terminology. (Your persuasive tactics are futile.)
    4. Or simply anyone trying to use a pathos appeal where it doesn't belong. (Give me the facts and the logic. I will decide the personal value on my own, thanks. There's no need to sell when I believe it's already good.)
    5. Mothers against [insert a movement].
    6. Movie Mom Reviews.
    7. Over-protective Feminist-Extremist Moms. (This gives the feminist group a negative name.)
    8. Having to say that every MBTI type is capable of doing X when it's unnecessary -- i.e, everyone in the room already understands. (Thank-you, Captain Obvious, for this brilliant observation.)
    9. The Damsels in Distress passively waiting for their Knight In Shinning Armor.
    10. Anti-Barack-Obama-ists, solely b/c they believe he's not an American citizen and a terrorist in disguise. Their sole purpose revolves around debunking this 'myth'. (Who cares where he came from. What happened to critiquing his decisions?)
    11. Nagging. (Because repetition will definitively make me move faster than I already am.)
    12. An infant's cries.
    13. Answering questions by answering an irrelevant/off-topic question (in arguments).
    14. Forced compliments. (When you're not complimenting, you're now regarded as an arse.)
    Quote Originally Posted by dani_elle View Post
    Insincere compliments. Like, when people compliment others for the hell of it. This is prevalent among many girls. It irritates me and I don't know why.
    15. Forced interest or friendliness. (When you're not showing interest or friendliness, you're now regarded as a major arse.)
    16. Forced apologies. (When you're not apologizing, you're now regarded as a despicable human being.)
    17. Forced (value) agreements - example: my friends are your friends; my enemies are your enemies. (When you're not agreeing, RUN!)
    18. Having to always say "no offense" when speaking in a typical all-female congregation. (Shouldn't it be obvious?)
    19. Keeping a 'nice' image when you have cutthroat intentions. (Again, prevalent amongst female groups.)
    20. Booby-trap topics in female-female discussions. (Re: weight, beauty, age, relationship status, etc.)
    21. Pity votes.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

cheating

MBTI
    INTp

Having undeveloped Fi. Am I doin it right?
    I (89%) N (88%) T (88%) P (56%)

Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Si = Se > Fi > Fe

Enneagram: 5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingMask View Post
    Having undeveloped Fi. Am I doin it right?
    The cheating you mean?
    I agree.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Having to use grade 1 language in order to, at least half decently, communicate with another group at work, and having to worry that you're sounding like an ass hole in the process.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]