• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] So is this the reason why two NFs should get together and have children? :D:D:D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
OK so is this an argument for NFs to cross-polinate!? :D:D:D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KovDEIah2M"][/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - Meet the Fockers - Trailer

If you have survived having NF parents please share your stories... :D If you are part of an NF-NF coupling and have started a family managing not to be the 'cinque in the armour' please share...

All jokes aside.... So down to the MBTi part... Are the Fockers classic NFs? What are you guessing... Burnie ENFP, Roz ENFJ?

OOOH and PS NFs I really do love ya... us.... well you know what I mean :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hahaha, yeah I've seen that movie, it was great xD.

The parents of my girl are ENFJ and INFP too and I come from an ENTJ and ISFJ, so it WAS very strange firstly meeting them. They sing before meals and asked me a lot of personal questions, one doesnt normally ask on a first meeting and which was embarassing cause I wasnt prepared :D.

But after a while, I got a hang to it and saw the reason behind the things they do. And if you are in the run, it's kinda great :)

The only thing that's missing is the day the parents will meet. But I am looking forward to the fun :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOLOL I can so imagine that if I ever have kids I'm gonna be exactly like that, the 'cinque in the armour' mighty embarrising... I mean I'd be that way no matter what but if I'm with another NF to spur me on... man, my kids may even go all Makulkin on me and push for a divorce.... and I so laughed at the sleeping with the parents until 10 years of age thing... I CAN sooooo imagine subjecting my kid to that kind of treatment. HAHAHAHAHA

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA So I have just had something funny happen... and it needs to go here I feel....

My cousin is a total INTP ... with like a mild form of Aspergers... So anyway, he has just come back from meeting the parents of this girl that he is kind of seeing.... They advertised it to him as an opportunity to get together but he was prepared for a full on interrogation.. SO anyways.. apparently this girl has NF parents which has come as a surpise to him as she is clearly an ISFJ... so anyway when he arrives.. kind of starving... as most guys in their late teens are... he gets offered..... an organic carrot juice along with a herbal tea as a starter.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry but if you knew my cousin I can imagine his eyebrows like on the back of his head by now... so anyways... Lunch is equally as vegan... but like good tolerant NFs they offer him the option of ordering in food... but cos he has made the mistake of asking them about their life choices and there must be a persuasive ENFJ amongst them, he now feels like spare ribs from the local takeaway aren't an option...

So onto the topics of conversation fror the night... Apparently this girls mother is like a naturopath with her own practise and starts to diagnose various mildly worrying disorders by looking at my cousins eye... ( LOLOLOLOL His logic is calling her rubbish... but he is paranoid and so the seeds have been sown for him to need to trip to the doctors some time soon) Then she starts talking about how his and her daughter have similar aura's. How is college going?? She asked which was a question he could just about answer but she backed it up with a more confusing, "How are you adjusting to this transitional phase??" He clearly began to feel performace anxitey about not having the emotions to answer the question well... and ended up looking like there was something big time wrong... and apparently she spent the next twenty minutes trying to getting him to open up. and telling him it was a safe space or something.... HAHAHAHAHA

The girl's father is in my cousins words... totally gay... which probably means he is like an ENFP or INFP or something.... He is a part-time artist, part-time house husband, part-time gardener... My cousin said that he would have sooner had some ISTJ telling him to back off his daughter... But apparently this guy wants to spend time getting to know my cousin HAHAHAHAHA

Well sex apparently did come up which more than unsettled my cousin and the whole night was one big bead of sweat on is brow.... I SOOOOOO wish I could have been there

Apparently this could be a deal breaker between him and Tori... I don't know.... They kinda sound cool to me :D:D:D:D HAHAHAHAHA

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Sounds like Dharma's parents on Dharma and Greg!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL I didn't even think of them... mind you it's kind of mind blowing to think that they have produced an ISFJ HAHAHA

Drezoryx

MBTI Type
ENTp
^LOL thats so funny *performance anxiety* poor INTP getting herbal tea and his eyes diagnosed LOL

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
hmm those parents sound fantastic! I would of been acting extroverted if I was your cousin.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
What a very un-INTJ thing to say ;)

Sometimes Fi overrides their general ass-holery :newwink:

My parents might be INFJ and INFx, but verrry I so I practically raised myself besides the values my parents worked into me. The fruits of their hard labor are finally growing in the last couple years, I think. :D

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
LOLOLOL I can so imagine that if I ever have kids I'm gonna be exactly like that, the 'cinque in the armour' mighty embarrising... I mean I'd be that way no matter what but if I'm with another NF to spur me on... man, my kids may even go all Makulkin on me and push for a divorce.... and I so laughed at the sleeping with the parents until 10 years of age thing... I CAN sooooo imagine subjecting my kid to that kind of treatment. HAHAHAHAHA

I'm a mum already, and I am an embarrassment to my eldest son, and to my brother who is pretty much like my kid, says he would never bring a girl home to meet me because I'm so crazy and bound to shame him in some way. :laugh:

I don't care though, I get so much jokes out of who I am that I wouldn't change my kookiness for the world. :smile:

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Sometimes Fi overrides their general ass-holery :newwink:

My parents might be INFJ and INFx, but verrry I so I practically raised myself besides the values my parents worked into me. The fruits of their hard labor are finally growing in the last couple years, I think. :D

you're calling us assholes?

What a very un-INTJ thing to say ;)
and what is an intj thing to say then? he's a pussy dad?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
you're calling us assholes?

and what is an intj thing to say then? he's a pussy dad?

I run with stereotypes for humorous reasons. INTJs are both Ts and Js so obviously theyre assholes (or just stern) :D

Don't think what we said was serious. I think they just saw the exclamation point and got confused. (I think that's the first exclamation point I've seen by an INTJ so it threw us off a little bit. :yes:)

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I run with stereotypes for humorous reasons. INTJs are both Ts and Js so obviously theyre assholes (or just stern) :D

Don't think what we said was serious. I think they just saw the exclamation point and got confused. (I think that's the first exclamation point I've seen by an INTJ so it threw us off a little bit. :yes:)

I can only see an infj saying that over the internet. They're too chicken to say it to our faces. whoops did I stereotype you too? :cheese:

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Sounds like Dharma's parents on Dharma and Greg!

Yeah, I only see ENFJ/ENFP pairings when they're trying to show people as crazy, and I gotta say, the ENFP is always the guy, and the ENFJ is always the girl. Anybody know if the reverse has ever happened in the history of television?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Can't think of an example if it has!?? Also, just joking with you INTJ, over the stereotype :D:D:D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Okay, seriously, those parents are two of the most f-ed up people, except for the other parents. LOL