User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Default So is this the reason why two NFs should get together and have children? :D:D:D

OK so is this an argument for NFs to cross-polinate!?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KovDEIah2M"][/YOUTUBE]

YouTube - Meet the Fockers - Trailer

If you have survived having NF parents please share your stories... If you are part of an NF-NF coupling and have started a family managing not to be the 'cinque in the armour' please share...

All jokes aside.... So down to the MBTi part... Are the Fockers classic NFs? What are you guessing... Burnie ENFP, Roz ENFJ?

OOOH and PS NFs I really do love ya... us.... well you know what I mean
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hahaha, yeah I've seen that movie, it was great xD.

The parents of my girl are ENFJ and INFP too and I come from an ENTJ and ISFJ, so it WAS very strange firstly meeting them. They sing before meals and asked me a lot of personal questions, one doesnt normally ask on a first meeting and which was embarassing cause I wasnt prepared .

But after a while, I got a hang to it and saw the reason behind the things they do. And if you are in the run, it's kinda great

The only thing that's missing is the day the parents will meet. But I am looking forward to the fun
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP

LOLOLOL I can so imagine that if I ever have kids I'm gonna be exactly like that, the 'cinque in the armour' mighty embarrising... I mean I'd be that way no matter what but if I'm with another NF to spur me on... man, my kids may even go all Makulkin on me and push for a divorce.... and I so laughed at the sleeping with the parents until 10 years of age thing... I CAN sooooo imagine subjecting my kid to that kind of treatment. HAHAHAHAHA

MBTI
    ENFP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA So I have just had something funny happen... and it needs to go here I feel....

My cousin is a total INTP ... with like a mild form of Aspergers... So anyway, he has just come back from meeting the parents of this girl that he is kind of seeing.... They advertised it to him as an opportunity to get together but he was prepared for a full on interrogation.. SO anyways.. apparently this girl has NF parents which has come as a surpise to him as she is clearly an ISFJ... so anyway when he arrives.. kind of starving... as most guys in their late teens are... he gets offered..... an organic carrot juice along with a herbal tea as a starter.......... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sorry but if you knew my cousin I can imagine his eyebrows like on the back of his head by now... so anyways... Lunch is equally as vegan... but like good tolerant NFs they offer him the option of ordering in food... but cos he has made the mistake of asking them about their life choices and there must be a persuasive ENFJ amongst them, he now feels like spare ribs from the local takeaway aren't an option...

So onto the topics of conversation fror the night... Apparently this girls mother is like a naturopath with her own practise and starts to diagnose various mildly worrying disorders by looking at my cousins eye... ( LOLOLOLOL His logic is calling her rubbish... but he is paranoid and so the seeds have been sown for him to need to trip to the doctors some time soon) Then she starts talking about how his and her daughter have similar aura's. How is college going?? She asked which was a question he could just about answer but she backed it up with a more confusing, "How are you adjusting to this transitional phase??" He clearly began to feel performace anxitey about not having the emotions to answer the question well... and ended up looking like there was something big time wrong... and apparently she spent the next twenty minutes trying to getting him to open up. and telling him it was a safe space or something.... HAHAHAHAHA

The girl's father is in my cousins words... totally gay... which probably means he is like an ENFP or INFP or something.... He is a part-time artist, part-time house husband, part-time gardener... My cousin said that he would have sooner had some ISTJ telling him to back off his daughter... But apparently this guy wants to spend time getting to know my cousin HAHAHAHAHA

Well sex apparently did come up which more than unsettled my cousin and the whole night was one big bead of sweat on is brow.... I SOOOOOO wish I could have been there

Apparently this could be a deal breaker between him and Tori... I don't know.... They kinda sound cool to me HAHAHAHAHA

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Sounds like Dharma's parents on Dharma and Greg!

MBTI
    ENFP

LOL I didn't even think of them... mind you it's kind of mind blowing to think that they have produced an ISFJ HAHAHA

MBTI
    ENTp

^LOL thats so funny *performance anxiety* poor INTP getting herbal tea and his eyes diagnosed LOL

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

hmm those parents sound fantastic! I would of been acting extroverted if I was your cousin.

MBTI
    ENFP

What a very un-INTJ thing to say

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    What a very un-INTJ thing to say
    Sometimes Fi overrides their general ass-holery

My parents might be INFJ and INFx, but verrry I so I practically raised myself besides the values my parents worked into me. The fruits of their hard labor are finally growing in the last couple years, I think.
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.