• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Things to LOVE about INFPs!

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
INFPs make for very good disposable pawns.

As said earlier, very loyal friends! Keep it up, INFPs!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Absolutely love the mysterious glow of both frailty and wisdom that surrounds many. They tend to be so gentle and have such control over how they reach out to people (Fi-tentacles caressing the other person almost :D). Most that I've encountered have a very soft yellow glow to them, almost halo-like which is only enhanced by their often seemingly demure and shy demeanor. The way they view the world when they're in a good mood is an utter joy to share in. Even more beautiful is their inner world, if they are willing to share a glimpse.

I also love that that perceived crystalline frailty can go pitchblack and hard as stone when it truly matters, with their eyes almost spitting fire. Such passion :wubbie:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ones that I've seen and spoken with online have always been really awesome, I'd agree with all here, their humor is usually top notch, and I find them extremely personable. That's online, the one I know irl (who might possibly not be INFP) is cute and really nice, and absolutely super fun to mess with, but serious when it comes to emotional matters and very hard to actually contact, I take it that her closer friends are almost spoiled with affection and attention.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I also love that that perceived crystalline frailty can go pitchblack and hard as stone when it truly matters, with their eyes almost spitting fire. Such passion :wubbie:

Ooooh, it's true!

secondhandsight

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
The eternal high-minded softness and
deep compassion they seem to have
almost exclusive rights to. Precious and
rare and downright awesome, truth be told.

Hope that suffices :heart: :)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFPs make for very good disposable pawns.

As said earlier, very loyal friends! Keep it up, INFPs!

*salutes* Haairu, Iruparazzo-sama! ^_^

=^.^=

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
They make me look intelligent in comparison? Kidding. ;)

They can help me appreciate good poetry, and help me see the value in suboptimal ways of doing things.

Doesn't EVERYONE like sex?:blush:

I don't. But only because it doesn't feel good to me.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs make for very good disposable pawns

Pffft, I've always had a strong display of autonomy. Maybe this is why some NTs can't wrap their heads around me (the gentle creature is kicking its feet and baring its teeth!!!). The only manipulation I've fallen victim to is of the Fe variety.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ :)

Once you get past 30, everyone else seems too young to be having sex!