• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are NFs nastier to each other than NTs are to each other?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Can't say I've noticed that, but they seem to reserve their choice nastiest for NTs.

edit: who may, to be fair, ask for it more

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can't say I've noticed that, but they seem to reserve their choice nastiest for NTs.

It's hard not thinking bad thoughts looking at your avatar... :D

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well, I find myself getting more worked up and frustrated when trying to communicate with an NFP than an NT, but I get along fairly well with other NFJs most of the time.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Everyone in this thread is just pathetic, I mean seriously even the mentaly challenged
have somthing to look forward to in life. What are you looking forward to, where is your life going? Dont answer I already know its going straight into the gutter. First off, your just plain ugly, no amount of exercise or dieting will change that(just think how youl look when your older) even if you werent your so blasted hypersensitive and needy that I doubt anyone would even think about going out on a date with you. And thats just your love life lets talk about your career. Im willing to bet that you heard all this talk about choosing a practical career, well thats not for you right? Your going to "Follow your dreams". Good luck paying for a meal with that art degree, atleast you can burn it for warmth or mabye convince an Illegal immigrant who doesnt speak english that its a birth certificate and get some heroein off of him.
Thats how your lifes going to end, alone, withdrawing from heroein, and in a filthy alleyway.

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

:) have a nice day.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
^ You have posted in the wrong thread I think ...