User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

I often find myself taking charge in many things in life, well ahead of my time. Sometimes I'm leading projects with people ten or twenty years older than me. My Te is well developed and I think that helps. ENFP's are typically smart, capable people with grand visions in life, so taking the lead is a natural step to getting things accomplished. That and they (we) set goals and work hard to reach them, like many NF's do.
    ENFP Male: E-74% N-95% F-58% P-84% 3w2
    "I feel there are two people inside me - me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely." -Kim Basinger

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ne-Monster View Post

4. former Big C. A very odd ENFP. My ENTP had to call it as I could not figure it out. This man had a very weak Te. Very poor planning skillls and understanding of operations. Not strategic in the Te sense at all. However he could read and manipulate others profoundly well. Very good at organizing a structure of people to accomplish goals and understanding others strengths and weaknesses. He had a history at his previous company and was well known. People were terrified of him... He seemed so nice...not in a smooth. stylish tert Fe way, but nice with Fi...nice until he had to nicely let you know you were fired, nicely help you pack your stuff, nicely walk you to your car and pat you on your shoulder...

Just thought I would share as the sterotypes do get old and these guys are interesting to watch...

THAT is truely hilarious!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can sooooo imagine that! On the VERY FEW occasions that I have had to confront someone about something I have afterwards had them recount the events as if they have been in a dream where they can hear the argumentative words but none of the argument!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ?

i had an enfp boss who was the general manager of the retail store i used to work at. very nice guy, but his boss would just rip him apart for simple things that he always managed to overlook. (he even forgot to lock up the building one night!) very scatter-brained and terrible at handling crises situations. but a genuinely nice, caring guy who wants to be a famous writer, but keeps delaying the actual writing of the novel.

he's married, but keeps flirting with every girl he sees. most girls know now that he's a harmless flirt, but he came REALLY close to breaking his marriage vows on one or two occasions.

and as if his situation couldn't get any worse, he even forgot to file his application for citizenship here in the US (he's originally from canada) and was eventually deported!

i felt bad for him because he really wanted to try hard at doing well, but he just kept messing up at everything! his boss (ENTJ), for all the yelling he did, was actually very patient with him and cared about his growth. My boss was a borderline F, but a very high P, which I think contributed to his inability to manage well.

MBTI
    GONE

*buuuuuuuuuuuuuump*

It's been 2 years. Surely there are more ENFP leaders and executive or at least members who can share stories and insights?
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    *buuuuuuuuuuuuuump*
    It's been 2 years. Surely there are more ENFP leaders and executive or at least members who can share stories and insights?
    I'm attempting to apply for a manager position at Pay Pal HQ, but I don't think I'll get it
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm attempting to apply for a manager position at Pay Pal HQ, but I don't think I'll get it
    That doesn't sound like something an executive would say! Say it in positive terms! Say it with GUSTO

I'm totally wrecking your thread, aren't I @Orobas
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    That doesn't sound like something an executive would say! Say it in positive terms! Say it with GUSTO

I'm totally wrecking your thread, aren't I @Orobas
    that's normally how I say everything, it just isn't my day today. hopefully I'll be back to my cocky, self assured, enthusiastic self tomorrow
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

^ I think ENFP's can be excellent leaders. I think ENFP's have good skills to organize and to lead people if people are willing to be leaded. I wound't think ENFP's are good authorities, but we would win people to our side by inspiring and support and all that.
    ~ Says the female ENFP who works as a manager, leading people,

(actually I have received very good feedback from the people that I lead....)

My randomness can confuse people but I as well as other people I also have my better and my worse sides. But ENFP's are inspiring and create a good group athmosphere!

Dealing with people's emotions can cause problems but as I work with lot of T-people, emotions aren't too big a problem...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    E9

Quote Originally Posted by RobinsonCrusoe View Post
    and as if his situation couldn't get any worse, he even forgot to file his application for citizenship here in the US (he's originally from canada) and was eventually deported!
    I let out a loud silly-giggle when I read that because I can totally relate! I had some serious ADD struggles putting my greencard application together earlier this year, but I finally got the @%$@$%@ thing in, yay!! (It involved 9 forms, 75 pages, some affidavits from friends, and a collection of photos.)

Poor guy though, that sucks. Hopefully he's happy back in Canada with family and friends anyway. I originally intended to go back, but now I'm married and here to stay for the foreseeable future.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I can honestly say that I don't think that I've had an ENFP over me, but I don't work in big companies either, I think that could work. It's not what you think of as stereotypical for leaders, but between forward thinking, high energy levels, and understanding of their followers it could work. Te is a little weird in ENFP's as far as I can see. They are more like Te freakouts and sudden bursts of moving forward than real good leadership-style Te, I think. Criticism seems like it would always be all or nothing.

I think I'm a good leader to the people under me at work, I'm definitely the "friend" type more than a good disciplinarian. Many of them come to me with drama issues going on in the workplace whether I can deal with it or whether I will hand it to my boss- it's usually a case of them knowing that if they come to their boss-friend, rather than just anyone, they know something will get done. (Think Dr. Dorian from Scrubs when he mentors people.) But if I'm really upset about something in the workplace, I need to go take 10 deep breaths to figure out what I'm going to say or we will have a bitchslapping disaster. Most people are very cheerful, relaxed and get the job done well under my watch.
    Last edited by King sns; 09-27-2011 at 12:34 PM.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.