• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] infp doesn't get enfp avoidance

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Biaxident, dude, I feel your pain, man. I know what that can be like. A girl named Nichole (one of those blasted, awesome INFPs)--took about 3 years for me to truly get over her completely...though I probably should've dated more during the meantime, it might've kept my mind off things.

It's rare that I come across someone like her. For the ENFJ, my two most compatibles are rare indeed, and when you look at the women, they are almost non-existant.

Lousy sensor population explosion. :rolli:;):)

--Fuzz

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think any type can shut down and not communicate. If you value the friendship give them some space and then try again.

Last edited:

Quiet Fire

MBTI Type
infp
When people shut down and stop communicating, there's a reason for it.. life transitions and changes do that... I think it can be nice and easy to explain.... When I posted this, I had no idea whatsoever, and felt I needed to understand what happened.. it was a new experience for me, and I felt lost - a loss - and lousy.

'Seemed to be consensus that I should bag it... If he valued the friendship, well...