• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Getting Along With ESFJ's

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
See that is my current problem, I understand her better now since I've determined her type and read up about it, and this explanation made total sense, but I still just wish I could figure out how to keep her from meddling in my work quite so much. However innocent it may be, i don't like it and it interferes with my productivity and annoys me like there is no tomorrow.

Lol .. This isn't rocket science darling. Speak to her. Tell her that although you appreciate the hard work she is putting in, you are finding that it interferes with your productivity and is there anyway 'we' can can come to some kind of resolution over this.

We don't bite .. If what we are doing is not helping, then show us a constructive way of doing it better.

(Obviously i am only speaking from my point of view and she may well bite your head off for even daring to question her ways, only kidding. Just be prepared for some smooth talking should it go belly up. Not everyone is as amazing as me. ;)) lol