• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] So your girl tested as infp

Little_Sticks

You know, one day, some place, a german guy, whose culture is known for the most efficient way to kill people, will have the greatest smile possible on his face for you treating him as an equal and acknowleding that he has got a soul too.

He wont be surprised tho that you got issues with the islamistic world. Cause you are good in treating everyone as an equal, but recognizing different cultures is a thing, you got a lot to learn about

Umm, you scare me. But I think English is your second language, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Will you answer some questions for me so I can understand you?

1. Are you atheist?
2. Who finds your culture to be one known for the most efficient way to kill people? Consider this expression, "The masses are asses." If people think that, they are just part of the asses who never go away.
3. Who has a lot to learn? Americans? The average American is more intolerant of other cultures because of excessive pride in the countries perceived greater success in their way of life. *But as a general rule of thumb, NFs are usually known for their tolerance, American or not, so it's best not to group them in with the average American if you are going to make general statements. Most Americans are S types.

I want an INFP girl so badly.

*clears throat*
..Sorry that was my desperate side coming out, I apologize.

But, really. I want an INFP chick.

Heh, if you were really desperate you would kidnap one and keep it tied up to your bed post. I hope I didn't give you any ideas though. :jew:

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Heh, if you were really desperate you would kidnap one and keep it tied up to your bed post. I hope I didn't give you any ideas though. :jew:
Woah, woah, woah...

Misogynistic, much?

Hahah, jokes jokes jokes.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Awesome news Entropie! I wish for your continued happiness in your relationship. :)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
You are a very lucky man I can tell you!

(No internal bias in my post here whatsoever!)

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Entropie, there is an easy way to deal with this: do only as she says and change nothing, I mean nothing. I'm sure if you keep to that the situation will resolve itself. :D

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
(A) God is here to ask a question:

Why is nobody addressing the issue? It seems people are posting here because they want an INFP girl (irrelevant?), or they're telling you how to deal with it, while your original concern has to do with P or J.

So: I've scored INFP before. But I'm still very much J, but INFJs have a tendency to be disorganized and spontaneous; hence the result of INFP.

The big difference between INFJs and INFPs is Fe and Fi. Find out if she would willingly die for the sake of 100 robbers- an answer of 'yes' would indicate Fe.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
The big difference between INFJs and INFPs is Fe and Fi. Find out if she would willingly die for the sake of 100 robbers- an answer of 'yes' would indicate Fe.

That could be Fi though if the person is speaking from their own internal value system.

Fe is concern extraverted, basically it's expressive. Being a good hostess is a crude (but effective) example of Fe - someone making sure that everyone is being provided for and the overall mood is good. Fi is not necessarily emotionally demonstrative, especially Fi doms. I think Fe doms would seem more warm all the time and "in charge" kinda a care-taker vibe. Fi is not necessarily warm and is not a 'take charge' kinda function, it's more 'fall back and protect itself' and comfort functino. I think Fi is more often reactive and Fe is more proactive. If that makes sense.

I do agree that people can mistype as J/P. Proteo tests as an EXFP but said she read descriptions and realized that EXFJ was correct. Having met her and being ENFP myself, I agree she is ENFJ not ENFP. A lot of "J's" can be messy or disorganized and I have definitely known "Ps" who are very clean and particular.

So Entropie, sorry to say, but your girl may still be a J! But - she's one of those reachable, totally human J's who are practically P's. If that helps. ;)

BTW, I think Entropie wasn't necessarily looking for people to discuss J/P differences or even debate his girl's type, he was just happy that his girl is a fellow 'P' and not a powerful 'J' who he might not be worthy of. ;) x2

Little_Sticks

Am I the only one that found the reference to INFJs as God to be a little scary? ...Guess so.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
It looks to me like nobody knows whats going on here :p

Vielleicht sollst du es auf deutsch erklären? :D

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Am I the only one that found the reference to INFJs as God to be a little scary? ...Guess so.

No, I find it scary too. I'm the first one to say that too much power should not, under any circumstances, be put into my hands.

It would be like Gandalf getting 'the one ring'. Starting out using that power to do good, but eventually some fucked up shit would happen under my rule.

Oh, and Entropie, the solution is simple. Go have sex with your GF, and a lot of it. Then you won't give a shit about letters :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww entropie, INFPs are often just as angelic as INFJs can be..and can be just as God-like :devil:

Have you gotten used to the idea yet? :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram

I usually see her answer to that kind of questions with: kill em all :D.

The problem is she is french :)D) and comes from a well-mannered houesehold. So she is very well mannered aswell and great at hospitality, someone to meet her would type her at first glance without a second thought to be Fe.

But many of these traits result from education, while I on the other hand come from the very brute Ruhr Area in which the best manners are to open beer bottles with your teeth but I seem to be a natural at having good manners and I made a profound impression on her family the first time I got there, tho I never got educated in the department of mannerisms.

She then despises alot of her family traditions and makes fun out of them, but with some she is pretty serious. You never know which she is serious about and which not, so if I make fun out of tradition she either agrees with me or kicks me in the crotch (always a daring game :D).

She is deeply moral about her ideas and would never go against her very core, but she is totally idealistic, as in living on cloud 9. She despises group activities and highly holds her individuality and she makes fun out of people, who go with the flow.

There are both indicators for Fe and Fi and its hard to tell which one is to prevail. What she does do tho is organizing things via calendars and time tables. That could be an indicator for Te. I dont know :D

So Entropie, sorry to say, but your girl may still be a J! But - she's one of those reachable, totally human J's who are practically P's. If that helps. ;)

That's basically what I think. She is quite intelligent, more so than I will ever be, therefore I think J. :D

Her Dad in my opinion is infp and she got a strong bond with him. What's the difference between her and her dad is, if she says she wants to do something, she does it, if he says he wants to do something, the sun will rise and go down another 500 days until the moon turns red again and something will happen :D

You are a very lucky man I can tell you!

Yes ! That's why I am constantly afraid to fuck up. But only in the mind not in the heart.

It looks to me like nobody knows whats going on here :p

Vielleicht sollst du es auf deutsch erklären? :D

Nein, das ist Teil der Strategie. Man muss den ADS verwirrten Leutchen aus Übersee einen Beitrag erstmal in Form vieler völlig unverständlicher Sätze präsentieren, die dann die Fantasie anregen und zum Antworten einladen. Damit maximiert man die Zahl der Antworten und schafft Gespräche, die in alle möglichen Richtungen gehen aber nix mit dem Thema zu tun haben.

Was kann sich ein entp mehr wünschen ? :D

Oh, and Entropie, the solution is simple. Go have sex with your GF, and a lot of it. Then you won't give a shit about letters :D

Yes ! I call that behaviour the Engineer's paradoxon. The Engineer, who was never happy to take the things the way they are, constantly needed to figure out how they work. So he deeply dived into the worlds of mathematics and abstract patterns to find out why he loves his wife. He ultimately reached the point, deep down on the atomic level already, he figured that he firstly needed to find out who he was, before he can understand other people. But given from the things he does and says he already knew who he was. So he derived the cause to his being by seeing the effects of it and got into the logical vicious circle that he will never be able to grasp the cause without the effect. Or better to understand what motivates the cause to happen, resulting in the effect, because the Engineer isnt able to forsee the cause to happen and to initiate the effect without the effect to happen firstly.

Translated: I am good at figuring out the world, not people + suck at figuring out myself. But in bed I am a bomb :D

Aww entropie, INFPs are often just as angelic as INFJs can be..and can be just as God-like :devil:

Have you gotten used to the idea yet? :)

Nope. I already typed her INFJ again; I think the test she took was broken.

It's the same with this physics exercise I am doing right now. My results are never the same with the ones the professor gave us and I am convinced the exercise is broken :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Nope. I already typed her INFJ again; I think the test she took was broken.

Hey, at least it's not you wanting her to be INFJ that's broken!

It's the same with this physics exercise I am doing right now. My results are never the same with the ones the professor gave us and I am convinced the exercise is broken :D

Oh, oh I got one! High school, my teacher was trying to be all cool and put real life examples on the physics test. "Does water that is at a rolling boil on the stove boil at the same temperature at water at a low boil?"

I answered no. I got it wrong. I knew I was right. I found out why in college physics.

Little_Sticks

Wth is a rolling boil? Is the pot rolling down a hot mountain poutting steam on its way down, singing Christmas songs? That's not even good wording. I really hate teachers that do that crap. So glad I'll never be in high schoolever again.

I loved the teachers that gave vague sentences and he

then asked to for you to answer them or fill in the blank. And if you misinterpreted the question...they thought tough shit.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
if she's an enneagram 6 infj is more likely than infp.

with that said, entp-infp is a very very good pairing too. much like enfp-intp is. very good, if not quite as shocking as entp-infj and enfp-intj. entp-intj and enfp-infj are very good too. they all work pretty well in the end. at that point values are more important than anything.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Nein, das ist Teil der Strategie. Man muss den ADS verwirrten Leutchen aus Übersee einen Beitrag erstmal in Form vieler völlig unverständlicher Sätze präsentieren, die dann die Fantasie anregen und zum Antworten einladen. Damit maximiert man die Zahl der Antworten und schafft Gespräche, die in alle möglichen Richtungen gehen aber nix mit dem Thema zu tun haben.

Was kann sich ein entp mehr wünschen ?

Ach du schande! Das ist echt schlau... Ich denke du hast dein ziel geschafft ;). Aber weißt du... als INFP halte ich nichts von solch chaos... Es verwirrt mich! :p

I think he'll be ok folks!