User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    You know, one day, some place, a german guy, whose culture is known for the most efficient way to kill people, will have the greatest smile possible on his face for you treating him as an equal and acknowleding that he has got a soul too.

He wont be surprised tho that you got issues with the islamistic world. Cause you are good in treating everyone as an equal, but recognizing different cultures is a thing, you got a lot to learn about
    Umm, you scare me. But I think English is your second language, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Will you answer some questions for me so I can understand you?

1. Are you atheist?
    2. Who finds your culture to be one known for the most efficient way to kill people? Consider this expression, "The masses are asses." If people think that, they are just part of the asses who never go away.
    3. Who has a lot to learn? Americans? The average American is more intolerant of other cultures because of excessive pride in the countries perceived greater success in their way of life. *But as a general rule of thumb, NFs are usually known for their tolerance, American or not, so it's best not to group them in with the average American if you are going to make general statements. Most Americans are S types.

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I want an INFP girl so badly.

*clears throat*
    ..Sorry that was my desperate side coming out, I apologize.

But, really. I want an INFP chick.
    Heh, if you were really desperate you would kidnap one and keep it tied up to your bed post. I hope I didn't give you any ideas though.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Heh, if you were really desperate you would kidnap one and keep it tied up to your bed post. I hope I didn't give you any ideas though.
    Woah, woah, woah...

Misogynistic, much?

Hahah, jokes jokes jokes.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Awesome news Entropie! I wish for your continued happiness in your relationship.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

You are a very lucky man I can tell you!

(No internal bias in my post here whatsoever!)

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    Woah, woah, woah...

Misogynistic, much?

Hahah, jokes jokes jokes.
    Nope, quite the opposite actually I just like to joke when I'm comfortable.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Entropie, there is an easy way to deal with this: do only as she says and change nothing, I mean nothing. I'm sure if you keep to that the situation will resolve itself.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

(A) God is here to ask a question:

Why is nobody addressing the issue? It seems people are posting here because they want an INFP girl (irrelevant?), or they're telling you how to deal with it, while your original concern has to do with P or J.

So: I've scored INFP before. But I'm still very much J, but INFJs have a tendency to be disorganized and spontaneous; hence the result of INFP.

The big difference between INFJs and INFPs is Fe and Fi. Find out if she would willingly die for the sake of 100 robbers- an answer of 'yes' would indicate Fe.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    The big difference between INFJs and INFPs is Fe and Fi. Find out if she would willingly die for the sake of 100 robbers- an answer of 'yes' would indicate Fe.
    That could be Fi though if the person is speaking from their own internal value system.

Fe is concern extraverted, basically it's expressive. Being a good hostess is a crude (but effective) example of Fe - someone making sure that everyone is being provided for and the overall mood is good. Fi is not necessarily emotionally demonstrative, especially Fi doms. I think Fe doms would seem more warm all the time and "in charge" kinda a care-taker vibe. Fi is not necessarily warm and is not a 'take charge' kinda function, it's more 'fall back and protect itself' and comfort functino. I think Fi is more often reactive and Fe is more proactive. If that makes sense.

I do agree that people can mistype as J/P. Proteo tests as an EXFP but said she read descriptions and realized that EXFJ was correct. Having met her and being ENFP myself, I agree she is ENFJ not ENFP. A lot of "J's" can be messy or disorganized and I have definitely known "Ps" who are very clean and particular.

So Entropie, sorry to say, but your girl may still be a J! But - she's one of those reachable, totally human J's who are practically P's. If that helps.

BTW, I think Entropie wasn't necessarily looking for people to discuss J/P differences or even debate his girl's type, he was just happy that his girl is a fellow 'P' and not a powerful 'J' who he might not be worthy of. x2
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Am I the only one that found the reference to INFJs as God to be a little scary? ...Guess so.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    Am I the only one that found the reference to INFJs as God to be a little scary? ...Guess so.
    Ahem, the reference was to Js as gods. INFJs as gods isn't very scary.