User Tag List

123 Last

Default ENFP: tired of being me

hey ENFPs . . . do you ever just wish so bad that you weren't an ENFP? Don't you wish that you cared less about relationships? Aren't you so tired of being the one concerned with how the other is feeling or what they are thinking or whether or not THEY are having fun? Aren't you sick of always wanting deeper meanings, deeper conversations more meaningful connections and interactions? Don't you just wish you had more patience? Don't you wish you didn't care so much? Don't you really really really wish you didn't need others acceptance like you do? Don't you wish you could be happy all alone . . . truly happy / satiated / satisfied / fulfilled etc. etc. the way INFJs & INTJs are . . .

maybe i just want some cheering up . . . sorry guys to be such a downer

MBTI
    ENFP

Sure, sometimes I wish I could function differently... I would liken being an ENFP to being drunk and sometimes... just sometimes I would like to be sober
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yup. You sound like you're burned out a bit. Go home, snuggle a kitten, take a bath and play some minesweeper. Don't feel guilty about hating the world for a week and being unreachable during that period

It happens to the best of us.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Sure, sometimes I wish I could function differently... I would liken being an ENFP to being drunk and sometimes... just sometimes I would like to be sober

Oh yeah, good choice of words.

I feel that way sometimes, especially wishing I cared less about people and relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Yup. You sound like you're burned out a bit. Go home, snuggle a kitten, take a bath and play some minesweeper. Don't feel guilty about hating the world for a week and being unreachable during that period

It happens to the best of us.
    Haha yep, snuggling kittens always works for me. :P
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

wild horses - i feel out of it quite a bit . . . it's like i'm in a "haze" or drunk like you said ha ha! i guess it's the NFP combo deal that makes us feel "drunk" . . .

Um . . . i love you guys . . . (amargith, berberella, wild horses) you made me feel better in 2 seconds!!! i wish i could start an ENFP commune . . . how fun would that be? oh gosh i need to try & stay on topic . . .

MBTI
    ENFP

I love being an ENFP.

One thing I wish I could do though, is cut myself loose from toxic relationships.

Although I can be a social butterfly, I will tend to grow close to only a few and to those few I will be supremely loyal. Sometimes, too loyal until I can forget about myself and be blind to people who use me.

I do get rid of them - eventually, but somehow I have a lot of trouble with it and I drag it out so much longer than I should.

And .... I happen to envy people who are J's! they seem to have it all together, whereas I'm the disorganized and somewhat absent minded kind. I have gone out with the intention to write an essay but still managed to forget my laptop somehow. Yep, its pretty bad...

I pretty much love being crazy though. Hurhur.
    I am an ENFP but I value justice over mercy.

[QUOTE]Although I can be a social butterfly, I will tend to grow close to only a few and to those few I will be supremely loyal. Sometimes, too loyal until I can forget about myself and be blind to people who use me.

I do get rid of them - eventually, but somehow I have a lot of trouble with it and I drag it out so much longer than I should./QUOTE]

me too totally!!! what is up with this? hate it.

MBTI
    ENFP

revolve: We care too much!

Its getting to the point I'm getting quite paranoid to who I get close to! Sigh!
    I am an ENFP but I value justice over mercy.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    Um . . . i love you guys . . . (amargith, berberella, wild horses) you made me feel better in 2 seconds!!! i wish i could start an ENFP commune . . . how fun would that be? oh gosh i need to try & stay on topic . . .

Haha good luck with that, as an enfp it should be quite the challenge, anyway I'm glad you are feeling better now.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari