First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by dani_elle View Post
    I love being an ENFP.

One thing I wish I could do though, is cut myself loose from toxic relationships.

Although I can be a social butterfly, I will tend to grow close to only a few and to those few I will be supremely loyal. Sometimes, too loyal until I can forget about myself and be blind to people who use me.
    So so so true- I used to wonder if there was something wrong with me but I realise its just that I am an ENFP!

I tend to become very loyal to a company too even if they are doing something wrong, I'll hold the fort externally- even to my confidantes! Weird or what?!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Pixelholic View Post
    Does anyone ever think of something to say, then halfway through saying it think "No, that's stupid, say something else" then think "but you're already saying it, you'll look weird if you just stop" and so on and end up standing there looking like an idiot while they watch you expectantly?

I do that all the time.
    Every. Single. Day.
    Although my closest friends are used to it at this stage, and often stop me and ask if it's one of those times. I still end up feeling moronic though, especially as I tend to build things up to be tremendously exciting and realise half way through it'll be a disappointment.

One of the things that frustrates me most about being an ENFP is how flaky I am. When that aspect of my personality manifests positively, I'm a social butterfly and all is well, but when it "goes wrong" I'm constantly cancelling plans. Doesn't help that I have friends from all over the place, it's difficult to stay in touch sometimes and I approach the situation as if we're always talking/meeting up, which I think some of 'em find mildly offensive.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

aw :sad:

it's frustrating sometimes, especially being noncommittal yet having trouble letting go. but we all have our battles...

and then there are those feelings, the mysterious and familiar impression of communing once again with the essence that underlies everything and from time to time surfaces into consciousness, the feeling of being connected to everything around you, of being evanescent yet infinite, simultaneously everything and nothing all in one small single core of being, of ebbing and flowing with the ocean tides and the pulsation of stars, of light and motion and music, of being a part of the grand song and dance of space and time and life and death and everything that makes up the universe, of interweaving circularity and timelessness, of being composed of matter and energy that is as old as the beginning of time and has been a part of countless beings before and will be a part of countless beings to come, the feeling of some kind of deepest communion with being in and of itself...

it's like THE BEST NeFi SYNERGY EVER.
    (that, or it's just me being slightly bonkers.)

either way i think it's worth the trade. :blushing:

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    hey ENFPs . . . do you ever just wish so bad that you weren't an ENFP? Don't you wish that you cared less about relationships? Aren't you so tired of being the one concerned with how the other is feeling or what they are thinking or whether or not THEY are having fun? Aren't you sick of always wanting deeper meanings, deeper conversations more meaningful connections and interactions? Don't you just wish you had more patience? Don't you wish you didn't care so much? Don't you really really really wish you didn't need others acceptance like you do? Don't you wish you could be happy all alone . . . truly happy / satiated / satisfied / fulfilled etc. etc. the way INFJs & INTJs are . . .

maybe i just want some cheering up . . . sorry guys to be such a downer

*curls up in a ball and nods slowly*

~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by LastTangoThenParis View Post
    Every. Single. Day.
    Although my closest friends are used to it at this stage, and often stop me and ask if it's one of those times. I still end up feeling moronic though, especially as I tend to build things up to be tremendously exciting and realise half way through it'll be a disappointment.
    THe very reason I never ever try to tell jokes. They fall flat one their ass. I do like a bit of dry wit every now and then with people who get it - Usually INTJ's or other ENFP's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

and then there are those feelings, the mysterious and familiar impression of communing once again with the essence that underlies everything and from time to time surfaces into consciousness, the feeling of being connected to everything around you, of being evanescent yet infinite, simultaneously everything and nothing all in one small single core of being, of ebbing and flowing with the ocean tides and the pulsation of stars, of light and motion and music, of being a part of the grand song and dance of space and time and life and death and everything that makes up the universe, of interweaving circularity and timelessness, of being composed of matter and energy that is as old as the beginning of time and has been a part of countless beings before and will be a part of countless beings to come, the feeling of some kind of deepest communion with being in and of itself...

Oh my, that's gorgeous. I got so very emotional just reading it. Thank you for that. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Blossom500 View Post
    THe very reason I never ever try to tell jokes. They fall flat one their ass. I do like a bit of dry wit every now and then with people who get it - Usually INTJ's or other ENFP's.
    So true. I only ever try to be funny around my best friends, especially my INFP one who seems to "get" me more than others do. Plus, she finds it funnier when I mess it up than when I do it right <_<

Junior Member Horrible Aesthete's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I'm tired of being me, too, and for largely the same reasons. I will trade you my J for your P and my I for your E.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by LastTangoThenParis View Post
    One of the things that frustrates me most about being an ENFP is how flaky I am. When that aspect of my personality manifests positively, I'm a social butterfly and all is well, but when it "goes wrong" I'm constantly cancelling plans. Doesn't help that I have friends from all over the place, it's difficult to stay in touch sometimes and I approach the situation as if we're always talking/meeting up, which I think some of 'em find mildly offensive.
    I do this a lot too. My grad school friends have done a pretty good job of coaxing me out to things when I get flaky so I've been fighting against it.

My biggest ENFP problem currently is trying not to care about someone's well being and worry over things I can't control. I guess it's a kind of "singlehandedly save the world" complex that just drains me mentally.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.” -Nietzsche

@revolve;793891: Just so you know I'm an INFJ and I relate with everything except not being able to be happy alone. So most of those are general NF problems and you're in good company there. =( Though it is nice to be able to have fun alone when you're an introvert.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Being I is 9485945849 times easier than being E.
    And being T 69438659034850923786092375093276986590457809457839 476937839 times easier than being F.