User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Sure, sometimes I wish I could function differently... I would liken being an ENFP to being drunk and sometimes... just sometimes I would like to be sober
    oh my god that is the first thing i've had to quote in my signature! ha! i love it! totally stealing it!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    yup, all the time. Actually if I could change one letter it would be F to T....
    Pretty easy actually just a matter of do you make your decisions based on what you think about it or how you feel about it. So if you want to be a T just start making decisions based on how you think about it. I don't only do one i kind of use each where necessary so i kind of go back and forth between T and F when necessary. Like for example im usually a T at work but a F at home but if im having a nice conversation at work then im a F again. Im kind of a EXXP personality type.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

ENFP/INTP hybrid, so i probably have no buisness here....anyhoo...
    Quote Originally Posted by dani_elle View Post
    revolve: We care too much!

Its getting to the point I'm getting quite paranoid to who I get close to! Sigh!
    Perhaps desensitization? Same.
    Quote Originally Posted by boondocked View Post
    This.

I mean, I'd rather be an ENFP than any other type (the exuberance! the ideas! the compulsive exploration!) but hell, I'd be a better person if I could summon some inner J.

But anyway, GO ENFP! We're lucky, we have a lot of love to give and a lot that naturally comes our way. We are always creating and pushing forward. You're lucky, dear OP, to be ENFP. So are we!

So many goddam rhymes just there. Sorry
    Until the love stops coming naturally, though still givin, then creating and pushing forward regenerates that natural love. Kinda like 'you reap what you sow. Does that count? As far as the top paragraph, the P paid for itself in full by experience, imo. Would you really be a better person having not seen/experienced that dynamic in its whole?
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Yeah, I want to trade in my eNF license for an eNT or eSF one.
    There's no need to go that far
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    Pretty easy actually just a matter of do you make your decisions based on what you think about it or how you feel about it. So if you want to be a T just start making decisions based on how you think about it. I don't only do one i kind of use each where necessary so i kind of go back and forth between T and F when necessary. Like for example im usually a T at work but a F at home but if im having a nice conversation at work then im a F again. Im kind of a EXXP personality type.

Yeah, I know, this can help... but how can one change need for personal contacts? I cant.
    You can't change your priorities, mine are relationships... biggest part of my life are relationships, and almost only thing I trully care about..all others things come after that, not that they are not important but alone mean almost nothing...

MBTI
    ENFP

No- I do feel that way sometimes, but i think you just have to find the right people who will care about you too. I get hurt as much as the next ENFP and experience the normal 100 emotions/min. Dance helps me balance a lot- it's always changing so I don't get bored w/ it like I do everything else. Feeling pain is still better than feeling nothing and usually the pain doesn't last that long for us anyway I think.

MBTI
    INFJ

truly happy / satiated / satisfied / fulfilled etc. etc. the way INFJs & are . . .
    What on earth makes you think that INFJ's are even remotely happy people?

MBTI
    ENFP

I'm probably doing it the wrong way but I try to detach myself from my relationships. I tend to put in 110% if I let my guard down and when things don't work out (even only a little bit) I end up a crying mess.

I now go hot and cold towards whoever I date, in this way, they seemed to be more interested as well. I guess the suspense and unpredictability keeps them intrigued. However, the downside is I may miss the feeling of being truely in love but that's the risk I'd rather take.

Also, I tend to be a bit promiscuous as well so I don't get attached to anyone. Bad I know

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ENFP GAL View Post
    I now go hot and cold towards whoever I date, in this way, they seemed to be more interested as well. I guess the suspense and unpredictability keeps them intrigued. However, the downside is I may miss the feeling of being truely in love but that's the risk I'd rather take.
    To get what exactly?

MBTI
    ENFP

To protect myself.

I feel unable to really protect myself.