First 1234 Last

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by dani_elle View Post

And .... I happen to envy people who are J's! they seem to have it all together, whereas I'm the disorganized and somewhat absent minded kind. I have gone out with the intention to write an essay but still managed to forget my laptop somehow. Yep, its pretty bad...
    This.

I mean, I'd rather be an ENFP than any other type (the exuberance! the ideas! the compulsive exploration!) but hell, I'd be a better person if I could summon some inner J. I mean, in the name of P I've gone so far as to move to a new city with no place to stay. Which sucked and wasn't at all as bohemian as I thought it would be. Ah, romantic naivety :rolleyes2:

But anyway, GO ENFP! We're lucky, we have a lot of love to give and a lot that naturally comes our way. We are always creating and pushing forward. You're lucky, dear OP, to be ENFP. So are we!

So many goddam rhymes just there. Sorry

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    Don't you wish you could be happy all alone . . . truly happy / satiated / satisfied / fulfilled etc. etc. the way INFJs & INTJs are . . .
    We are :/ Seriously? INFJs tend to anxiety out the ass. Life can be bigtime miserable sometimes for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by dani_elle View Post
    And .... I happen to envy people who are J's! they seem to have it all together, whereas I'm the disorganized and somewhat absent minded kind. I have gone out with the intention to write an essay but still managed to forget my laptop somehow. Yep, its pretty bad...
    I'm a highly disorganized for a J. The grass isn't always greener.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Yeah, I want to trade in my eNF license for an eNT or eSF one.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I've thought this for the longest time, Revolve.

I only linked it to being an ENFP to a certain degree, though. I just always seemed paranoid and hypersensitive to others around me, how they were feeling, what you wanted, etc etc etc. I drives me crazy.

I really wish I could be more indifferent sometimes. Not have so many worries and let my mind ease a little. I think hypersensitive is the correct term to use for me, in regards to others emotions.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ

You know what I like about ENFPs? They're warm, very caring and expressive people. Talks a lot too. I don't mind them talking so much (actually, my ENFP friend can get a tad quiet, when it comes to me, than usual and expects me to talk more *lol*) Me being INFJ wishes I'm like that more often. (I do care for people but you guys seem to be able to express it a lot easier.)

Treasure your love for all things fun and just keep being who you are 'cause I can't do so much of those without burning myself out (in such short time.)

MBTI
    ENFP

Being a ENFP is nice. I would hate being a ITJ because i would just be overanylzing, lonely and lack good social skills. you can still enjoy being alone and can enjoy thinking about things on a very deep level as a ENFP.... your not handicapped. But i can tell you now if you were to compare the happiness to a ITJ to a EFP i betcha EFP would be much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    hey ENFPs . . . do you ever just wish so bad that you weren't an ENFP? Don't you wish that you cared less about relationships? Aren't you so tired of being the one concerned with how the other is feeling or what they are thinking or whether or not THEY are having fun? Aren't you sick of always wanting deeper meanings, deeper conversations more meaningful connections and interactions? Don't you just wish you had more patience? Don't you wish you didn't care so much? Don't you really really really wish you didn't need others acceptance like you do? Don't you wish you could be happy all alone . . . truly happy / satiated / satisfied / fulfilled etc. etc. the way INFJs & INTJs are . . .
    maybe i just want some cheering up . . . sorry guys to be such a downer

yup, all the time. Actually if I could change one letter it would be F to T....

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I've thought this for the longest time, Revolve.

I only linked it to being an ENFP to a certain degree, though. I just always seemed paranoid and hypersensitive to others around me, how they were feeling, what you wanted, etc etc etc. I drives me crazy.

I really wish I could be more indifferent sometimes. Not have so many worries and let my mind ease a little. I think hypersensitive is the correct term to use for me, in regards to others emotions.
    Give it time. It takes time to learn how to wield mighty Fi
    Also, I've found this forum to be awesome for learning how to use it properly. Don't give up, at some point you do find a balance...most of the time. And once you do, Fi rocks
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrator View Post
    Being a ENFP is nice. I would hate being a ITJ because i would just be overanylzing, lonely and lack good social skills. you can still enjoy being alone and can enjoy thinking about things on a very deep level as a ENFP.... your not handicapped. But i can tell you now if you were to compare the happiness to a ITJ to a EFP i betcha EFP would be much higher.
    working with ITJ's isn't much better, trust me I'm generally cool with ISTJ's as people though, but culture-wise, its definitely not E,F, or P.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by boondocked View Post
    I mean, I'd rather be an ENFP than any other type (the exuberance! the ideas! the compulsive exploration!) but hell, I'd be a better person if I could summon some inner J. I mean, in the name of P I've gone so far as to move to a new city with no place to stay. Which sucked and wasn't at all as bohemian as I thought it would be. Ah, romantic naivety :rolleyes2:
    Heh, you too? I didn't even bother to get a job first, let alone a place to stay, but it was a fun couple of months... until the financial and emotional apocalypse.
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so