• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs and aliens

What do you believe?

• ENFP: I don't believe in aliens

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • ENFP: I believe in aliens, but not ones in UFOs

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • ENFP: I believe in aliens and alien UFOs

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • ENFP: I don't know, but keep an open mind

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Others: I don't believe in aliens

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Others: I believe in aliens, but not ones in UFOs

• Others: I believe in aliens and alien UFOs

• Others: I don't know, but keep an open mind

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Yep. This is to find out if ENFPs believe in aliens more than other types.

Do you believe in aliens? Are there aliens in UFOs around earth? Was there little green men at Roswell? etc.

(is a private poll)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dude..ya might wanna take pm's on this and you should've posted it in the nf private forum I think.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I made the poll private :).

And it is suggested that we do. So is a valid forum question.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*withdraws comment gladly*

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I was abducted when I was 8 years old, brotha o.0

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh we are just asking to be whipped... noigmn has anyone told you that SJs visit this forum :D:D:D

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
hehe

I should've put an area for the INFPs dammit. They'll bias the non-ENFP sample. :)

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I do, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am, however, ashamed to admit a part of me slightly believes that unicorns once walked the earth and it's just a matter of time before it's proven lol. :blush:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
See why am I more comfortable admitting that I believe in unicorns than aliens... maybe because I never liked star wars films! GRRR :steam:

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Most ENFP's ARE aliens... :devil:

Ugh, this thread isn't for me. Sorry, I'm outta here.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am, however, ashamed to admit a part of me slightly believes that unicorns once walked the earth and it's just a matter of time before it's proven lol. :blush:

I'll fess up to believing in unicorns. Not sure about aliens but I'm openminded. I also believe in the Fey, brownies, merfolk etc.

That would explain a lot :shock:

Actually, very good point. I cannot count the number of times I've said or thought that I just do *not* belong in this world. And the amount of times people have stared at me alike I was from Venus or something is even bigger *sighs*

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP

Ugh, this thread isn't for me. Sorry, I'm outta here.

OMG This reminds me of a conversation I had with this guy on the bus!!! He must have been a NFP and he was talking about how there are people who are 'starpeople' and have orignated from outerspace. then he was talking about this guy David wilcock and how he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce and how he and them all came from this same planet. :nice: THEN he starts telling me that he thinks that I'm from this planet and that we all have to stick together because it's so hard to walk this earth! :crazy: It was truely HILARIOUS!!!!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Aww, Lit, come on, stay, have fun with the aliens :devil:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is just gonna turn into another ENFP playground thread.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
We need an admin to add it, but then we'll all vote for it and the poll will become redundant :).

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
When you think that there are more stars in the universe than grains of sand on the beaches of earth, and that even though our current technology only has about a .5% chance of detecting planets around a minute fraction of the stars in the universe, even if they DO have planets, and yet we're discovering planets all the time... seems to me, the odds are in favor of alien life out there. Just this month, the kepler mission was launched, which should make finding earth sized planets much easier, not to mention the first earth sized planet discovered on another star was discovered just this month, albeit was orbiting too close to it's star for conventional life. I believe a 6 earth mass planet was also recently discovered orbiting another star, and IN the habital zone, albeit was around a red dwarf, for which the habitable zone is subjected to much greater radiation levels. Odds are we'll have discovered several earth sized planets around stars like our own and in the habitable zone within the next few years.

DONE!
cool-unicorn.jpg

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aww, Lit, come on, stay, have fun with the aliens :devil:

I'll observe your kind from a distance in a strictly scientific way. We need more information to stop the evil ENFP overlords from overthrowing the government disguised as bunnies and unicorns :yes:

revolve

there's got to be life on other planets - i just feel that our limited human brains / eyes etc. can't see it yet . . . but yeah, i fully believe there is way way way more out there

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Theoretically it's possible that there is life on other planets and we haven't found them or they haven't found us yet.

I don't think it's anything to have any concern or excitement over. I think we would benefit from upping our knowledge of space, I think it's sort of lame where we are now, actually.