4 9.52%
  • Others: I believe in aliens, but not ones in UFOs

3 7.14%
  • Others: I believe in aliens and alien UFOs

3 7.14%
  • Others: I don't know, but keep an open mind

5 11.90%
First 123

I know. I think of us as a pretty primitive species. We do more than the other species here, but in the scheme of things there is so much more that we could do. Even air travel is still in its early stages, social development and political theories probably have some way to go, space travel is non-existent (except for a few guys going to our moon), electrical technology of any decent standard has only come in the last 10 to 20 years, transistor electronics have only existed for the last 60 years. Really we are just at the beginning.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Really we are just at the beginning.
    I know, it's why it's so exciting to think of all the possibilities and where we could be headed.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram

Is it really that out there to believe in the possibility of alien life?! It is much harder for me to imagine the possibility of no aliens.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I'm stuck between believing and wanting to believe.

I keep an open mind. Of course I believe in the possibility.

But as for distinguishing whether I truly believe in them or not, the answer is left unwritten.

Need...more...information!!!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i believe in the possibility that other worlds exist with things going on we have no idea about...but i think just about anything is possible.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i believe in the possibility that other worlds exist with things going on we have no idea about...but i think just about anything is possible.
    I'll admit I studied behavioral patterns of UFOs in encounters about a week back, because I thought, maybe I missed something and their actions might fit logically with how I figured one might act. Obviously people who made them up would copy off movies or try to come up with believable stories, both of which would be from ideas of how they should act, but there would be a difference in consistency, sense and authenticity between a made up list of behavioral patterns and real ones.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

I am 100% sure that at least 57 different species of aliens have visited earth. It is public information now that the Air Force has announced officially that they have identified 57 different alien species from UFO crashes alone. People that do not believe in aliens, simply have not studied the subject. There are over 30,000 physical pieces of evidence now and numerous whistle blowers talking. Many have higher security clearance than the president. I seen a gray alien face to face about 50 years ago. There are also alien colonies on the back side of the moon and on Mars and our Government knows about it.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Adatise View Post
    I am 100% sure that at least 57 different species of aliens have visited earth. It is public information now that the Air Force has announced officially that they have identified 57 different alien species from UFO crashes alone. People that do not believe in aliens, simply have not studied the subject. There are over 30,000 physical pieces of evidence now and numerous whistle blowers talking. Many have higher security clearance than the president. I seen a gray alien face to face about 50 years ago. There are also alien colonies on the back side of the moon and on Mars and our Government knows about it.
    We would have seen them due to planet moon revolutions. Every quare inch of mars and the moon have been documented visually. We know what's there right down to the molecular makeup. However, it is most certainly possible for them to keep moving in order to stay in a blind spot. Which would mean they know what we are able to see. Or perhaps they coincidentally keep moving into these blind spots of ours for all this time that we were able to document up to every sqare inch.
    There also definately have been micro organisms found here that aren't native to earth. We just have to wait a couple million years for our findings to evolve into some kind of complex life form.
    i disagree that the govt has any such knowledge. Emanual and Pelosi would have had a slip of the lip by now or would have had a congressional investigation to find out if Rumsfeld doinked one. Obama would have already gave those aliens to California to auction off for cash to lower its deficit
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTp

The odds are completely in favor of there being alien life out there somewhere. Whether or not it's beyond the level of say, bacteria, is up in the air, although I would think the majority of it would be pretty primitive.
    I (89%) N (88%) T (88%) P (56%)

Ti > Ne > Ni > Te > Si = Se > Fi > Fe

Enneagram: 5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

In fact, I am an alien.