• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] Ne pillow talk?

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Anyone else love it as much as me?

Obviously it's better when the person laying on the pillow with you is also Ne fuelled, but anyone willing ear will do in the end lol because this is the time I am at my most talkative, and nothing will ever be consistent in my conversation.

However I'm not so sure the other person is as enthusiastic about this more blabbermouth side of me that comes out on the pillow. :blush:

I have been told I talk alot, and my boyfriend did teasingly put his hand over my mouth to try and shut me up because it was 4am and my Ne was still raring to go.

So, for those of you lucky enough to be with a Ne dom, do you enjoy the pillow talk, the non stop chatter and peep into the chaos that is our minds?

Is it as interesting for you, as it is for us?

Ne doms, do you chat alot, especially at pillow time?

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
I don't think it's got anything to do with Ne.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I don't think it's got anything to do with Ne.

Oh no doubt, when some other type is engaging in pillow talk who isn't a Ne dom, or close to one wouldn't be using Ne for their version of it, but isn't a Ne dom going to be chatting in the particular way that Ne doms do? :huh:

Maybe it's just me, but whenever I engage in conversation with any Ne dom, or Ne second position, the conversations have a thing about them that doesn't exist with any other type.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I agree with Ne-Ne conversations can be fun, but only if it's reigned in. It can be difficult or frustrating to speak with someone who has less developed aux or tert functions.

That being said, I don't like pillow talk so much. I go to bed when I'm tired so I'd be irritated in a heartbeat if someone got all chatty. If we're talking about something, it should be mellow or most likely something of a romantic nature. I don't know, I guess it's different for everybody.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My SO has learned to find my ranting soothing and not to feel guilty about dozing off while I go on :blush:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I agree with Ne-Ne conversations can be fun, but only if it's reigned in. It can be difficult or frustrating to speak with someone who has less developed aux or tert functions.

That being said, I don't like pillow talk so much. I go to bed when I'm tired so I'd be irritated in a heartbeat if someone got all chatty. If we're talking about something, it should be mellow or most likely something of a romantic nature. I don't know, I guess it's different for everybody.

Come on, sometimes we go to bed for sex right? lol and then post coital chit chat ensues.....well at least for me, and plenty of it. :blush:

I don't get exhausted, and if it really doesn't matter how many rounds of vigorous sex I've just had, I will keep talking until I fall asleep talking.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
My SO has learned to find my ranting soothing and not to feel guilty about dozing off while I go on :blush:

Haha yes, I am hoping for the same result in time because I'm a real motormouth at that time. :blush:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Come on, sometimes we go to bed for sex right? lol and then post coital chit chat ensues.....well at least for me, and plenty of it. :blush:

I don't mind romantic talking and things that are quiet and intimate. But if I start getting hyped up, I can guarantee that the lights are coming on so I can start drawing diagrams. Then I'll probably jump out of bed to demonstrate something, end up injuring myself and then spending the rest of the evening trying to see if my wrist is really broken or just sprained. I don't do pillow talk. I'm not smooth and graceful when I get on a train of thought.

I don't get exhausted, and if it really doesn't matter how many rounds of vigorous sex I've just had, I will keep talking until I fall asleep talking.

I can't fall asleep talking - I'll get energized and hyper. And I get annoyed if someone is talking to me if I'm trying to sleep.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do this! :blush:

I think its because after sex Im very comfortable and a little bit tired and silly. I get the urge to blabber like an ENTP on sugar.

Maybe after body sex Im looking for mind sex. :devil:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
dirty talk ftw! what are these sweet nothings you speak of? sounds like an unpleasant form of torture. ass slapping is a great motivator too! :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...i could see that with two ne doms yeah...chatty late at night...in bed...are you dating a ne dom barbarella?

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I think everyone can pillow talk, just Ne people will talk about different things than Si people or Ni people, for instance.

Personally I tend to just fall asleep unless I get nudged for more.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I do this! :blush:

I think its because after sex Im very comfortable and a little bit tired and silly. I get the urge to blabber like an ENTP on sugar.

Maybe after body sex Im looking for mind sex. :devil:

Something like that. The last part in particular, there's little to be guarded about after sex so it's a great time to talk and probe their mind.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I don't mind romantic talking and things that are quiet and intimate. But if I start getting hyped up, I can guarantee that the lights are coming on so I can start drawing diagrams. Then I'll probably jump out of bed to demonstrate something, end up injuring myself and then spending the rest of the evening trying to see if my wrist is really broken or just sprained. I don't do pillow talk. I'm not smooth and graceful when I get on a train of thought.

See, that sounds so awesome to me. :yes: Minus the part about breaking any bones though, hospital pillow talk isn't as much fun lol.

haha...i could see that with two ne doms yeah...chatty late at night...in bed...are you dating a ne dom barbarella?

I wish lol no I'm not. Fortunately he can almost keep up, so it's all good. :smile:

wolfy

awsm
I'd rather get something for us to eat and drink. Keep it earthy.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
i close my eyes and then respond. there are thoughts zooming in my head like crazy but i cant seem to grab any of them

but my pillowmate, Ni fueled Fe, loves to bring up the most personal of thoughts and maan, that can get just a lil crazy...i think i should be nicer to her...the hell OP, look what you made me do; now im thinking about how i gotta be nicer to the girl!!!!!!!!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

:shock:

It's not like I'm quiet during sex... but usually I like the quiet that comes after it and/or falling asleep next to someone... or feeling them fall asleep against me even if I'm wide awake. It's so peaceful and leaves me feeling good.

If someone kept talking, I'd probably get up and go watch TV.

I can't fall asleep talking - I'll get energized and hyper. And I get annoyed if someone is talking to me if I'm trying to sleep.

Yeah, that's far more me than what the NFs seem to be saying about themselves.