First 789

Thread: Ne pillow talk?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

THIS is an example of really BAD pillow talk... perhaps you non-pillow talking fans have been exposed to this too many times, and lost your way.

Example:
    So I was driving to work this morning; you wouldn't believe the traffic! It was horrendous! Anyway, as I was driving to work this morning, I noticed the engine sounded kind of funny. Well not funny. You ever heard a fly trapped in a curtain? I heard one just this morning, but couldn't seem to find it; at least I think it was a fly? Maybe it was a bee! Anyway, the car sounded like that, yeah! Can you maybe look at it in the morning?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha!!! yes...bad pillow talk.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by stigmatica View Post
    THIS is an example of really BAD pillow talk... perhaps you non-pillow talking fans have been exposed to this too many times, and lost your way.

Example:
    So I was driving to work this morning; you wouldn't believe the traffic! It was horrendous! Anyway, as I was driving to work this morning, I noticed the engine sounded kind of funny. Well not funny. You ever heard a fly trapped in a curtain? I heard one just this morning, but couldn't seem to find it; at least I think it was a fly? Maybe it was a bee! Anyway, the car sounded like that, yeah! Can you maybe look at it in the morning?
    I get this randomly through out the day from my SO(ENFJ). I sometimes get 3 calls in a row, but more linear in the thought process without the comical detours. The driving one will be while she is stuck in the traffic along with the engine noise. It must be her Se because she calls me in the moment as it is happening or right after. She will even call me tell me half the story of whats going on because the person left the room, say "i will call you back because the person just walked back in", then call me back to tell me what else just happened. She jokes about being a babbling brook.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    My SO has learned to find my ranting soothing and not to feel guilty about dozing off while I go on
    And to add to what you've said above, I have learned to not get frustrated when I realize I've been talking to myself in the dark.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

In retrospect: I'm guessing if you're really into someone, even if you ordinarily dislike non-romantic pillow talk, you'd be glued to their side, eyes wide open, listening carefully to every word, no matter how many are uttered.

I know I would.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

i havn't had pillow talk with an enfp yet. But introverts are good listeners, especially if they like what they are hearing. I hope you arn't like the enfj in the sense that you have to have constant feedback to make sure we are listening to every little detail.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    And to add to what you've said above, I have learned to not get frustrated when I realize I've been talking to myself in the dark.
    Ohh that goes without saying

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    i havn't had pillow talk with an enfp yet. But introverts are good listeners, especially if they like what they are hearing. I hope you arn't like the enfj in the sense that you have to have constant feedback to make sure we are listening to every little detail.
    See above..unless it's about a serious topic that I do need you to help me sort out my thoughts on, I can ramble on. If I notice you're falling asleep, I'll cut you some slack even on a serious topic, unless it's really driving me up the wall and I need you to help me organize my thoughts

I'm blessed in that even if I wake my INTJ up again coz it's driving me up the wall, he'll quickly forget his aggrevation as he finds me being frustrated and getting all worked up about something I cannot figure, which he considers to be not worth the aggrevation so incredidbly adorable (something I usually do NOT appreciate, but it helps in this case), he'll gladly be awake for it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post

haha yeah, actually when this happens I will smile fondly at the person, and then usually get up and go off to find something else to drain my mental energy on.

I find it very very hard to sleep.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I wouldn't sleep with an NF [ever again] for the same reason.
    I don't mind talking afterwards for a bit, but nothing terribly, ah, mushy..
    It's sleep time, dude.
    I'll make breakfast if you stfu.
    After I came I would just roll over and go "you can die now". In all seriousness, I'm pretty damn pushy, if I got in your pants you would end up stabbing me in the eye with a pen after for treating you like a sweet lady.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    ENXP's are so full of themselves (more ENFPs than ENTPs.) It makes me sick. That and the lack of sleep and the raids in WoW.
    Have you ever ben with an ENTP in bed? If so you'd know we have good cause to be so full of ourselves and you'd be plenty full of me too!

WoW? Seriously lame, I have a life thank you very much!

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

N is like foreplay and like pillow talk. it can be frisky and energized or it can be mellowed out like a stoned musing.

one of the greatest moments of connection for me is when with another person just allowing our N to wander, feel really free and light, and connect with ideas, perceptions, meanings, metaphors, jabs, etc.

it's almost like telling your secrets. being open and honest. so on and so forth.