User Tag List

First 6789 Last

Thread: Ne pillow talk?

Enneagram
    4w5

I find it endearing! I doubt I'd probably enjoy it as much if i'm completely knackered but i'm rarely exhausted when i go to bed, and it normally takes a while to fall asleep anyway, so listening to someone banter before sleep time is nice

In general, I just love watching people excited and bantering... two Ne doms together is amusing to watch lol. I'm Ni dom, but my best friend is Ne dom, and he does most of the talking (which I prefer), and I love his bantering

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I LOVE pillow talk... actually who am I kidding I just love talking period! But yea there is something bout talking to someone late into the night that I actually prefer.. I mean I will always talk about the bizzare but it just seems that there is something in the night air that makes them open up about the starnge and curious! LOVE IT!!! Hey Berb fancy pulling up a pillor
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I haven't participated in pillow talk often- maybe when I actually sleep with someone I'd want to have a long conversation with- I'll be saying something different.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

I love pillow talk.. total night owl here..

If I'm talking to another NF, pillow talk actually pumps me up!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i did this as a kid though too sharing a room with my sister...just lying in bed talking for hours...something about not being busy anymore and distracted and your mind just can't shut off...so for me it really has little to do with being post coital or whatever just someone you're close to in the room with you at bedtime.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I like pillow talk but pillow talk is different than chattering about ideas and theories. Ideas and theories make me excitable and that's usually what I want to talk about before sex, not afterward.

I couldn't stand someone who talked theirselves to sleep and expected me to stay in the same room.

I see talking as an important part of bonding in an intimate relationship, and I like low-key pillow talk, but this chattering you're talking about sounds really annoying. It reminds me of the non-sexual "pillow talk" more common with other girls at a middle school slumber party.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww...stop telling girl her behavior is annoying...so many of you all have said this. i don't think she means that it would be constant every night and annoying boring things you are made to listen to. she seems to just mean she feels really open and expressive after or late at night in bed with someone...i think it's sweet barb.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I can honestly say I have never talked to a Pillow.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm not saying that she's annoying. I'm saying that I would find that annoying in a partner. There's a difference.

I would honestly be annoyed by it. I hate being ambushed by someone who chatters when I first wake up, when I come home from work, when I'm trying to concentrate on something else, or when I'm trying to sleep.

I love to talk. I can talk, talk, talk with the best of them. It's fun to gab with a partner.But the idea of talking about ideas and theories after sex just doesn't gel with me.

I have a friend who is a chatterbox like that. People love her. However, if I had to deal with her in an intimate context (which I don't, I'm not gay but I'm just theorizing based on her personality) I'd probably end up punching her.

I think she's an ESFP not an ENFP though.

So...does this mean I'm an INFP?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i know...that's why i said her behavior...this one of talking after...didn't think you meant her specifically.
    -Jim Morrison