User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: Ne pillow talk?

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I'd rather get something for us to eat and drink. Keep it earthy.
    Yeah, my new fella is an S earthy type, which is why I wanted to hear about anyone else experience with nfp pillow talk.

It's good anyway, since I need random data to spark my chatterbox tendencies and he provides plenty of that even if it is anchored in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    i close my eyes and then respond. there are thoughts zooming in my head like crazy but i cant seem to grab any of them

but my pillowmate, Ni fueled Fe, loves to bring up the most personal of thoughts and maan, that can get just a lil crazy...i think i should be nicer to her...the hell OP, look what you made me do; now im thinking about how i gotta be nicer to the girl!!!!!!!!
    Then this thread, which didn't even have such grand ambitions, has done it's job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

It's not like I'm quiet during sex... but usually I like the quiet that comes after it and/or falling asleep next to someone... or feeling them fall asleep against me even if I'm wide awake. It's so peaceful and leaves me feeling good.

If someone kept talking, I'd probably get up and go watch TV.

Yeah, that's far more me than what the NFs seem to be saying about themselves.
    Damn it, I hope some people find it endearing.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post

Damn it, I hope some people find it endearing.
    To be perfectly honest, I don't. At all. I can't stand a chatterbox, especially when I'm trying to sleep since I sleep so seldom. I don't like hearing people talk when I am working either. Or when I am thinking. Or listening to music. So, that's pretty much all the time. I like talking, in general, but only about things that interest me. If you are going on and on about your day, I'll probably smile and nod while my eyes glaze over and I plot my escape. I really have absolutely no interest. Selfish, I know. But that's just who I am.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I can stay up all night with pillow talk, if I'm allowed to, but my wife usually starts cussing me out in some kind of half sleep hysteria around 10PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Something like that. The last part in particular, there's little to be guarded about after sex so it's a great time to talk and probe their mind.
    +1
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    To be perfectly honest, I don't. At all. I can't stand a chatterbox, especially when I'm trying to sleep since I sleep so seldom. I don't like hearing people talk when I am working either. Or when I am thinking. Or listening to music. So, that's pretty much all the time. I like talking, in general, but only about things that interest me. If you are going on and on about your day, I'll probably smile and nod while my eyes glaze over and I plot my escape. I really have absolutely no interest. Selfish, I know. But that's just who I am.

That's not what I talk about, I find life booooooooring and glaze over when people start going on about their day too.

I'm busy chattering about theories, ideas, discoveries, plans, stuff like that. Nothing concrete really, just chatter.

Well, hopefully someone (not you ) else would find it endearing, I certainly do.

I found your example of what would happen if you started getting hyper about a topic in bed, and this forcing you up to start drawing diagrams and what not, highly endearing.

MBTI
    ENFP

I LOVE pillow talk... actually who am I kidding I just love talking period! But yea there is something bout talking to someone late into the night that I actually prefer.. I mean I will always talk about the bizzare but it just seems that there is something in the night air that makes them open up about the starnge and curious! LOVE IT!!! Hey Berb fancy pulling up a pillor
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

I found your example of what would happen if you started getting hyper about a topic in bed, and this forcing you up to start drawing diagrams and what not, highly endearing.
    I just mean that there is a time and place for everything... Like I said, I don't mind brief quiet, romantic talk or something of the sort in bed. But planning a trip, talking about your mom's health or even theories on evolution is just too much for me... especially if we just had sex. I want a sandwich and some quiet.

But then again, you must know that I can't fall asleep to music either. I will stay up and listen to every single nuance. Shutting off the brain is hard for an Ne dom, as I'm sure you know. Sex allows me to do just that. I don't like when people ruin my one shot at sleep.

EDIT: note to self - don't sleep with any (more) ENFPs.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    I LOVE pillow talk... actually who am I kidding I just love talking period! But yea there is something bout talking to someone late into the night that I actually prefer.. I mean I will always talk about the bizzare but it just seems that there is something in the night air that makes them open up about the starnge and curious! them open up about the starnge and curious! LOVE IT!!!
    Yes yes, this is what it is. I find more people open at that time, more in sync with the insane world I live in most of the time. It's awesome.

Hey Berb fancy pulling up a pillor
    Heh, bet I could out talk you though.

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by jenocyde View Post
    I just mean that there is a time and place for everything... Like I said, I don't mind brief quiet, romantic talk or something of the sort in bed. But planning a trip, talking about your mom's health or even theories on evolution is just too much for me... especially if we just had sex. I want a sandwich and some quiet.

But then again, you must know that I can't fall asleep to music either. I will stay up and listen to every single nuance. Shutting off the brain is hard for an Ne dom, as I'm sure you know. Sex allows me to do just that. I don't like when people ruin my one shot at sleep.

EDIT: note to self - don't sleep with any (more) ENFPs.
    Haha yeah, sounds like a very wise plan.

MBTI
    ENFP

Yes yes, this is what it is. I find more people open at that time, more in sync with the insane world I live in most of the time. It's awesome.

Heh, bet I could out talk you though.
    I don't mind being out talked by you Berb!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??