MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    I'd say I'm more silly than daring.

But the amount of silliness I'm willing to exhibit is considered extremely daring to some people.
    LOL@Daringly silly. You are unafraid to visit silly places most would not dream to tread upon!!

I would think the 'daring' thing would come from the impulsive, "Now is all we have!!" peeps? Daring in the respect of "I will hit on any hot girl I want because, well, fuck it!" and "Jump out of a plane? Where do I sign up?". I don't know enough about the ENFP type to speculate whether or not that kind of impulsiveness would be typical.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    LOL@Daringly silly. You are unafraid to visit silly places most would not dream to tread upon!!

I would think the 'daring' thing would come from the impulsive, "Now is all we have!!" peeps? Daring in the respect of "I will hit on any hot girl I want because, well, fuck it!" and "Jump out of a plane? Where do I sign up?". I don't know enough about the ENFP type to speculate whether or not that kind of impulsiveness would be typical.
    I think we're daring when it comes to making jokes, telling stories, doing interviews, flirting, talking about taboo subjects, and sometimes our physical appearance.

I don't know about other ENFPs, but I don't do lots of physical stunts or extreme sports.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Yeh, constant dive into life is more an SP attitude.

To answer the OP, things like stage diving in a club have appealed when very drunk, but silliness is the more likely of the two. I do like a challenge though, and always wanted to learn to skydive. Love doing flips off diving boards also.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    entp

silly

may be thats why my very best enfp bud is having some trouble with the chicks...he ends up getting in the friend circle before most girls even realize that whatever just happened was my friend hitting on them

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    I'd say I'm more silly than daring.

But the amount of silliness I'm willing to exhibit is considered extremely daring to some people.
    Examples please? Would you get in a dog house in public and let your friends act like they're peeing on you?

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    silly

may be thats why my very best enfp bud is having some trouble with the chicks...he ends up getting in the friend circle before most girls even realize that whatever just happened was my friend hitting on them
    I could see that being an issue. Although, I've heard that ENFP men are the players and silliness is their game.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

I dare all of you to lick your nose, right now!

*licks his nose*, no really, I licked my nose!

^^Daring AND Silly^^

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    Examples please? Would you get in a dog house in public and let your friends act like they're peeing on you?
    I hadn't thought of that before, but yeah--it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary if I did something like that.

I'm pretty good at sensing and respecting what's socially acceptable and what's not, so I don't do things that are TOO outrageous.

Just harmless fun.

Like, once, at 24 Fitness, I got up and pretended to be the Cycling class instructor, and embarrassed the shit out of my friends.

Basically, when it comes to being silly, I'm not afraid to look foolish, retarded, childish, or insane.

(Note: But when I'm being serious, I can't stand people treating me like I'm foolish, retarded, childish, or insane! I try to remain calm, but blowups are likely to happen.)

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

EXAMPLES!!! YAY! FUN!

I may have posted some of these before, cause that's just how I roll, so bare with it if it's repetitive.

1. Wore a yellow pokedot bikini and sang "She wore a yellow..." in front of my entire HS"
    2. Continuing the cross dress theme, I wore a cheerleader skirt to a pep rally.
    3. Put a snake in the teachers desk in the 3rd? 4th? grade.
    4. Have jumped out of planes.
    5. Have danced naked at a bonfire - over the fire.
    6. Took photos of a toad orgy in the middle of a swamp in my skippies.

and MORE!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    .... I've heard that ENFP men are the players and silliness is their game.
    Yeah, I can't speak for others, but this is certainly true for me.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!