User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

INFJs aren't a rare/special/superior breed.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Hmmm....not saying I believe either way, but why are INFJ considered rare in the first place? Does incorrect typing figure in statistics?

If so many people type themselves as INFJ incorrectly, and if no ones knows you as well as yourself, what is there to to say about the validity of those statistics or MBTI?
    Valid questions, but way off-topic. I don't want to turn this into a "reliability of MBTI" thread; plenty of those around to bump. The OP will come back to this thread and wonder what in the world happened.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    INFJs aren't a rare/special/superior breed.
    Your strawmen crumple in the wind.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    ^Valid questions, but way off-topic. I don't want to turn this into a "reliability of MBTI" thread; plenty of those around for you to bump. The OP will come back to this thread and wonder what in the world happened.
    Right.. I forget all formality when I'm online, browsing internet forums. But invariably, some J comes along to sabotage my happy-go-luckiness....:P And thus Ne bridges are burnt.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Right.. I forget all formality when I'm online, browsing internet forums. But invariably, some J comes along to sabotage my happy-go-luckiness....:P And thus Ne bridges are burnt.
    Sorry, bub. Maybe another time. Buy you a beer?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    Sorry, bub. Maybe another time. Buy you a beer?
    You are a bad person, Lauren Ashley.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You are a bad person, Lauren Ashley.
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf3uiCfNkaM&feature=related"]Bad company [/YOUTUBE]

If you're frustrated now, you should never even think about stressing out an INFJ.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Show up at their door without warning or get someone else you mutually know to do that and ask to visit- I know I hate it when people just drop in- my house is my sanctuary and cocoon- so when people just drop by unnanounced and without warning- it really invades my sense of space and peace because I need to emotionally and mentally prepare for company and I like being in control of my home and homelife.

If ever you see them and are in a social scene where you are joined by mutual friends, act like they don't exist. This is the worst. Talk to people and look everyone else in the eye but completely ignore the INFJ and never even so much look their way and engage people to focus on you- ignore and interrupt if the INFJ attempts to speak- this gets me fired up and sore like nothing else.

Be careful though- lest you inspire revenge from the INFJ who will be very creative and subtle at getting back at you or will at least fantasize about using on you very intense interrogative techniques and may one day crack and say the hell with being good and following my moral compass I want revenge on the world starting with you, the next thing you know there is an annoying and loudest ever made alarm clock hidden within your walls- that's right it is inside your walls, that goes off at 3:33 a.m. every day,lol, and rotted durian fruit painted on on the inside of the walls as well,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    eNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Sure you don't want to rethink messing with Sasquatch INFJ?
    Haha, I can take him. He is easily confused.
    Anyway, this thread is too long already, I think I'll get back to my scheming.
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

^See, this is where an ENTP will absolutely fail in bothering an INFJ. They'll get bored and move on before the INFJ cracks.