User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

As much as attacking my personal code would annoy me, I've dealt with it on a regular basis (being a vegetarian)... so be aware that doesn't always work.

Exposing the weaknesses of the INFJ character. The introversion, the spaceyness, etc.

Really, the most effective thing would be showing cruelty to those weaker to you. Obviously doing that would be wrong, maybe lying about doing it? Granted, if this INFJ could cruelly hurt someone, it may not work on them. This is either an unhealthy INFJ or they were pushed for a long, long time.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

DONT RETURN TEXT MESSAGES IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

that always pisses me off.

But in all seriousness, get the background info first. The above post is highly evil and extremely cruel. But so are unhealthy INFJs.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Keep talking. Like, non-stop. And don't include any ideas when you're talking; just facts. Lots and lots of facts.

Oh, and say really something really stupid and selfish like, "What? There's no point in helping others. I have my own problems."

And I agree with others: drop it. Think of it this way: you've indicated by this thread that you need others to help you plot revenge. We don't. We will fuck you over; back in the days when I was a vengeful person, I would always take the, "raise the bar" concept and apply. Example: "Well, the fight did start out small, but then he smashed my phone. Now I'm going to torch his car."
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Keep talking. Like, non-stop. And don't include any ideas when you're talking; just facts. Lots and lots of facts.

Oh, and say really something really stupid and selfish like, "What? There's no point in helping others. I have my own problems."
    I talk non stop to the people I love most. Ussally. Then I'll stop and start again.
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    And I agree with others: drop it. Think of it this way: you've indicated by this thread that you need others to help you plot revenge. We don't. We will fuck you over; back in the days when I was a vengeful person, I would always take the, "raise the bar" concept and apply. Example: "Well, the fight did start out small, but then he smashed my phone. Now I'm going to torch his car."
    Touche. Get us to a certain level and your dead. end of story.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post
    Exposing the weaknesses of the INFJ character. The introversion, the spaceyness, etc.
    People remarking on my absentmindness provokes a very angry response from me. It is a sure way to make me dislike you and make you very sorry afterwards when I quickly retort. I am very aware of how little attention I pay to the outside world; I don't need any reminders. You try having Ni as a dominant function and we'll see how down-to-earth you are...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    People remarking on my absentmindness provokes a very angry response from me. It is a sure way to make me dislike you and make you very sorry afterwards when I quickly retort.
    I think that's what he's trying to get.

You know why I gave him that advice?

I just want to watch and see what the INFJ does to him. Hopefully he'll be able to post about it.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post

haha. this makes me think about something. i think i'll start a thread. i really hate starting threads cuz not many seem to respond to my threads. but, anyway, i get sooooo spacy sometimes, usually thinking about something type c has triggered, that my kids will repeatedly say something while i sit there with this totally zoned out look on my face, complete with far away stare, and usually accompanied by lip biting and sometimes even hair twirling. is that an Ni, Ne, N, or universal thing?

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    I think that's what he's trying to get.

You know why I gave him that advice?

I just want to watch and see what the INFJ does to him. Hopefully he'll be able to post about it.
    You want a war, you got it. I take things to the bloody end.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    You want a war, you got it. I take things to the bloody end.
    Oh. He won't be with us much longer, huh?

To OP:

Sure you don't want to rethink messing with Sasquatch INFJ?