451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

sabotage his cat

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INFj

This thread is stupid and you should outgrow your asinine desire for revenge (or maybe you're only kidding). "Getting back" at a person of the single MBTI type that spends ungodly energy and time making sure not to purposely hurt anyone, especially when one is already familiar with that fact, is an act of sheer spite.

If you want to bother an INFJ, do or say anything that is a reflection of your immaturity, shortsighted crassness, and immorality (this thread, for instance). We're already quite well surrounded by it in our daily lives, TYVM.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Another thing you could do is to sell your stiffed parrot to a blind child in a wheelchair für $150. And then you take the INFJ with you to the blind child and make him watch the child petting the parrot thinking its alive.

After that you take him out to comfort his sad feelings with a coffee and when the moment is right you tell him who payed for the coffee
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    3. Take embarrassing pictures of them.

7. Find out as many things about them as you can, and then loudly announce all of it to everyone they know.
    don't do these, trust me (unless you have a death wish)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Requeim View Post
    don't do these, trust me (unless you have a death wish)
    thanks for the hint
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by paintmuffin View Post
    Now, I've got nothing against you guys. I usually love INFJs. However, one just broke my [IXFP] friend's heart, and she's asked me to make his life hell.

So, what, on a general level, ticks you guys off? I need some general goals for my scheme.
    Take a self help class to assess why it is you feel a need to be a saviour and if it's something you feel towards just this IxFP friend, women in general or all of human kind. If it's the first two do some reading on co-dependancy, if it's the latter re-take the MBTI test as it was wrong the first time.

Additionally do some reading on Buddhism and karma, at this point it should click that your friend may have made some poor choices she needed to learn from and you're getting in the way of further learning fighting her battles. If it hasn't clicked, do some reading up on seppuku and give some SERIOUS thought to it!

THAT'LL REALLY PISS AN INFJ OFF!!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Samvega View Post
    THAT'LL REALLY PISS AN INFJ OFF!!
    that's HORRIBLE samvega! i wikied that! gross! my son is always talking about that stuff and i can't stand the idea of death, much less the talk of death in my home! :sad:
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Start loudly discussing any personal feelings or thoughts the INFJ may have divulged in the relationship in a crass, faux-sympathetic, teasing way, and then presume to offer (really poor, shallow) advice on how to handle said information. This is done best in a public environment where the INFJ is not usually open, in front of people she doesn't particular trust or care for. Seem sincere, so she's feel awful about telling you to go to hell.

But really, if this is to get a rise out of her because he's still interested, this is a one-way ticket to being completely written off forever. I've disappeared completely off someone's radar for stunts like this. Might want to consider that first.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Another thing you could do is to sell your stiffed parrot to a blind child in a wheelchair für $150. And then you take the INFJ with you to the blind child and make him watch the child petting the parrot thinking its alive.
    You should be aware that some infjs actually have a fairly developed dark sense of humor. It's how we cope. I actually giggled over the above mental pic. Even my intj tells me I'm evil sometimes.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Find out as many things about them as you can, and then loudly announce all of it to everyone they know.
    Ouch. This is bad. VERY BAD! This would be like slaughter

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hehe. Petey the parrot.