User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I say talk to the INFJ first. He probably didn't intend to hurt your friend (INFJs seldom do), and he probably doesn't realize she is hurt. If he's anything like the other INFJs here, he'll be more than happy to reconcile with her.

HOWEVER, if you proceed to hurt him, expect him to be just as happy to pay you both back with interest. NEVER underestimate an INFJ's lust for vengeance; "it hurts me more than it does you" has no meaning to a hot-headed INFJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

1. Sneak up on them with a squirt gun.

2. Tickle them.

3. Take embarrassing pictures of them.

4. Pour a colony of ants in their bed, or in their shoes.

5. Replace their haircare products with stuff that makes their hair fall out or colors it something odd.

6. Constantly mispronounce words and use bad grammar.

7. Find out as many things about them as you can, and then loudly announce all of it to everyone they know.

8. If they use pencils and you know where they are, pointlessly use up the erasers on all their pencils down to the nub, while leaving the pencil full (if mechanical) or unused/freshly sharpened (if normal).

9. Unplug their computer while they're using it (and run like HELL!).

10. Bring a book with you. Just about any book will do, especially a science fiction or fantasy book. Read it for a few moments and say, "This book sucks." Then, proceed to start tearing pages out of it in front of them over the garbage can until there are no pages left in the book, discard the empty shell of a cover, and say "Ah, that feels better. Haha, no more stupid book."

A lot of those things would probably annoy anyone, though.

MBTI
    eNTP

Haha, thanks everyone... eeeexcellent, eeeexcellent *goes all ENTJ*

although, yeah. i feel a little bad about messing with this guy. he's usually quite nice.
    A colleague of the great scientist James Watson remarked that Watson was always “lounging around, arguing about problems instead of doing experiments.” He concluded that “There is more than one way of doing good science.”
    It was Watson’s form of idleness, the scientist went on to say, that allowed him to solve “the greatest of all biological problems: the discovery of the structure of DNA.” It's a point worth remembering in a society overly concerned with efficiency.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by paintmuffin View Post
    Haha, thanks everyone... eeeexcellent, eeeexcellent *goes all ENTJ*

although, yeah. i feel a little bad about messing with this guy. he's usually quite nice.
    Did he behave in a manner that was cruel to her, or did he just reject her as a girlfriend? Because if it's the latter that's kind of lame.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Yes, to the tickling. Grr.

[Though, the usual disclaimer should apply. It would be a great idea to talk to the guy first. And try to see his side. There. My guilt is somehow eased.]
    Yes, I take it with no cream and no sugar.

And yes, some of us drink it bitter.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Barge into their house, unexpected, without knocking, and at an insane time of day/night, storm into see them, yelling and making obscene gestures that may or may not be inappropriate, and continuously get up in their business, asking them what they are doing, why, what they will be doing, or what they had done earlier that day. Continue into the kitchen, where you raid the fridge and the pantry, stuffing your face with the most unhealthy food there (which won't be too unhealthy, because INFJs are health nuts) and draining whatever beer they have. And for the grand finale, stumble into their room, and pretend to pass out on their bed where you refuse to get up from even though you are supposedly passed out.

I'd like to see how this goes.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

steal their dope
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    steal their dope
    and tell them you traded it to some kids down at the orphanage for the few shabby books they had.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I don't think we are particularly hard to bother. We just tend to not show it a lot of the time. And, um . . . beware of passive-aggressive backlash.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I don't think we are particularly hard to bother. We just tend to not show it a lot of the time. And, um . . . beware of passive-aggressive backlash.
    Oh yes, it's a passive aggressive forest out there.
    Yes, I take it with no cream and no sugar.

And yes, some of us drink it bitter.