User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Exclamation Male INFPs = Nice Guy/Average Frustrated Chump

I don't know about you but I feel like this. According to the titular article on Wikipedia an Average Frustrated Chump is described as:
    Average Frustrated Chump, often abbreviated "AFC," is seduction community jargon for a heterosexual male who is unsuccessful at finding sexual or romantic relationships with women. This person seeks attraction and longingly desires intimacy, but only finds cordial friendship and platonic love with women.
    I think that Male INFPs pretty much represent the stereotypical "nice guy" archetype, in that, we are often quite sensitive and reserved when it comes to speaking with the opposite sex/love interests. I often notice myself avoiding girls in general to spare myself the embarrassment of becoming so flustered and end up stuttering/totally making an idiot of myself, and I'm sure that there must be other INFPs who feel the same way.

I have a hard time believing that women truly want a "nice guy" as they say they do, especially when you see so many women with such jerk-offs, you know?

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

I don't know man. My INFP friend has a hot girl friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    I don't know man. My INFP friend has a hot girl friend.
    shit mang....
    n00dz plz.

Haha, kidding. But I mean, it probably took him a while to like court her and stuff right?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

There is an upside to this.

The way I see this is that INFPs are sometimes overlooked. A lot of people see them just as nice guys as failure to percieve what's under the INFPs skin. They don't see deep enough.

But when INFPs do find intimacy, they have a lot of give. The outisde is nice, the inside holds burning passion. I think INFPs are capable of expressing the strongest intimacy, so when they get to an intimate level, it is wonderful.

Do you know what I mean? It was hard to explain, and my brain isn't running in high gear today.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

The way I see this is that INFPs are sometimes overlooked. A lot of people see them just as nice guys as failure to percieve what's under the INFPs skin. They don't see deep enough.

But when INFPs do find intimacy, they have a lot of give. The outisde is nice, the inside holds burning passion. I think INFPs are capable of expressing the strongest intimacy, so when they get to an intimate level, it is wonderful.

Do you know what I mean? It was hard to explain, and my brain isn't running in high gear today.
    INFPs aren't overlooked. They just don't make their move fast enough (i.e. within the first few months) to give the girl a reason to continue to like him. True stories.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    shit mang....
    n00dz plz.

Haha, kidding. But I mean, it probably took him a while to like court her and stuff right?
    Well he met her at a bar once, but she was from out of town. So they did long distance for a few months before she moved in with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I get what you mean, but what I don't understand is its almost like a cruel paradox: We have all this love/passion to give, but it seems like no one wants it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    INFPs aren't overlooked. They just don't make their move fast enough (i.e. within the first few months) to give the girl a reason to continue to like him. True stories.
    I disagree. In the situations I've experienced, I typically make the move too fast, prompting me to pour out all these "long repressed feelings" I've had for the girl making her feel overwhelmed and needing to run to the door.

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Well he met her at a bar once, but she was from out of town. So they did long distance for a few months before she moved in with him.
    Lucky him.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Sometimes they are. Sometimes they can be judged because they don't may not make a move fast enough.

And you can't say that they don't make moves fast enough. In my opinion, you can't assume they are all like that.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I get what you mean, but what I don't understand is its almost like a cruel paradox: We have all this love/passion to give, but it seems like no one wants it from us.
    I agree with you so much, man.

I feel like a lot of people don't look deep enough. They live in shallow waters, do you know what I mean?

Sure, you may not be seen by a lot of people, but when you do find someone who sees you for what you are, then you know it's a person you should develop a strong relationship with.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Sure, you may not be seen by a lot of people, but when you do find someone who sees you for what you are, then you know it's a person you should develop a strong relationship with.
    The only problem with that is that whenever I find a girl that I do like, no matter what, I always feel like I should develop a strong relationship with her, even if she's not that special. It's so irritating.