User Tag List

First 4121314

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    this makes me a sad, and miserable panda.
    When you're sad, stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.
    Personally, *I* think I'm hysterically funny.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You can be nice and still bad.

it's a nuclear device antireconciler's Avatar
    MBTI
    Intj
    Enneagram
    5w4 so
    Socionics
    INTj

You must not think that relationships come with difficulty for you.

Relationship failure -> Identification with relationship failure -> Low confidence -> Attraction to low confidence -> Relationship failure.

Avoid this.
    ~ a n t i r e c o n c i l e r
    What is death, dies.
    What is life, lives.

Quote Originally Posted by metaphours View Post
    I don't know about you but I feel like this. According to the titular article on Wikipedia an Average Frustrated Chump is described as:

I think that Male INFPs pretty much represent the stereotypical "nice guy" archetype, in that, we are often quite sensitive and reserved when it comes to speaking with the opposite sex/love interests. I often notice myself avoiding girls in general to spare myself the embarrassment of becoming so flustered and end up stuttering/totally making an idiot of myself, and I'm sure that there must be other INFPs who feel the same way.

I have a hard time believing that women truly want a "nice guy" as they say they do, especially when you see so many women with such jerk-offs, you know?
    This does not speak to me or my experience. When I find someone I actually like--and she's single & available--I go right after her. The problem is that there are very few women out there who fascinate me on all the necessary levels...

I recently had a date with an INTJ...we were discussing her last boyfriend, and I asked her what he liked about her..."Well," she replied, "there aren't many women out there who are beautiful, smart, and thoughtful."

AMEN.

I laughed, her comment took Chutzpah, but it ain't bragging if you can back it up, and she certainly can....

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I don't know about you but I feel like this. According to the titular article on Wikipedia an Average Frustrated Chump is described as:

I think that Male INFPs pretty much represent the stereotypical "nice guy" archetype, in that, we are often quite sensitive and reserved when it comes to speaking with the opposite sex/love interests. I often notice myself avoiding girls in general to spare myself the embarrassment of becoming so flustered and end up stuttering/totally making an idiot of myself, and I'm sure that there must be other INFPs who feel the same way.

I have a hard time believing that women truly want a "nice guy" as they say they do, especially when you see so many women with such jerk-offs, you know?
    We do want a nice guy. We don't purposely go after jerks. Sometimes people pretend to be something they are not and once you have fallen for them it's too late. They start treating you badly and it's almost impossible to leave because the emotional ties have been made.

I'm not a guy and I'm not INFP but I have felt this way most of my life. Everyone has always referred to me as "nice" but nobody really wanted to date me and it seemed they were choosing girls who were nowhere near as nice as me, who were complete bitches who didn't have enough empathy to care for them like I could.

But they are people that will appreciate those qualities (sensitivity, kindness etc). It just takes maturity. Sometimes it seems more exciting to date someone who you know isn't good for you, who will provide a bit of unpreditability. But one day you wake up and realise that what you want is love...not pain. I woke up only recently, for some people it takes a while longer. But when they do they want an INFP kinda guy
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    INFP

I'm an INFP (or so i think) who has learned how to be a jerk-off when necessary
    I can definitely relate to the ignoring girls part, but i've learned how to use that as an advantage for me because it creates mystery (gotta have the girl's attention first though).

One name can change your life:
    David Deangelo.

Read his material (Especially 'Attraction isn't a Choice'). It will change your perspective on women for the better. Basically he explains how you can make women FEEL that gut level attraction for you (similar to how what men feel when they SEE a beautiful girl; men dont choose to feel attracted to a beautiful girl. Women don't choose to feel attracted to a confident guy).

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by antireconciler View Post
    You must not think that relationships come with difficulty for you.

Relationship failure -> Identification with relationship failure -> Low confidence -> Attraction to low confidence -> Relationship failure.

Avoid this.
    i totally see this in myself. i have terrible confidence when it comes to relationships. the girl i've been stuck on for a while also seems to lack confidence in stuff like intimacy.. just makes it that much harder