failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I know. It's crazy! I don't like him, although I did then but never let myself fall for him. I didn't know it was so deep for him though. He just kinda came out with it, asking me if he could talk to me....And yes, Facebook is the devil.
    i read your other thread about it. did he really just get married, or been married a while? he sounds like he's gotten himself in too deep and is looking for a way out. what a bad boy! it's like he's totally willing to cheat with you. i guess he's still a playa, eh? his wife shoulda known better.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by thescientist View Post
    No, I have not confronted him. If you read from pages 13 and on, you will see my reason for it. i debate it in my head all the time, but the consensus seems to not confront at this point. If you have anything to add you can post over there. I've gotten mixed suggestions.
    I mean, I want to confront this guy myself!! Seriously, I always give people the benefit of the doubt, believing most people are good, loving, and caring. I've rarely been let down. How old is this guy?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I mean, I want to confront this guy myself!! Seriously, I always give people the benefit of the doubt, believing most people are good, loving, and caring. I've rarely been let down. How old is this guy?
    He's 25.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    i read your other thread about it. did he really just get married, or been married a while? he sounds like he's gotten himself in too deep and is looking for a way out. what a bad boy! it's like he's totally willing to cheat with you. i guess he's still a playa, eh? his wife shoulda known better.
    Been married for a couple of years. Well here's the thing. He did used to tell me he loved me, but it was in such a way that made me give him the skeptics eyebrow. I'm thinking he was intentionally being ambiguous about it. He'd say "I love you" playfully, flirtatiously back then, but he said recently that he was never really able to "man up" about how he was really feeling.

I hope he wouldn't cheat on his wife, but I wouldn't put it past him. She's an ISFJ, real sweet girl from what I've seen, but it seems like he may have picked her because he assumes she is no threat to him in anyway.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

oh come on! he sounds like a selfish, immature dick who wants to get a zing wherever he can. what's so hard to believe about that? we may be perfect people, but we don't live in a perfect world.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Been married for a couple of years. Well here's the thing. He did used to tell me he loved me, but it was in such a way that made me give him the skeptics eyebrow. I'm thinking he was intentionally being ambiguous about it. He'd say "I love you" playfully, flirtatiously back then, but he said recently that he was never really able to "man up" about how he was really feeling.

I hope he wouldn't cheat on his wife, but I wouldn't put it past him. She's an ISFJ, real sweet girl from what I've seen, but it seems like he may have picked her because he assumes she is no threat to him in anyway.
    see? just another way flirting misses the mark and causes problems.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ

oh come on! he sounds like a selfish, immature dick who wants to get a zing wherever he can. what's so hard to believe about that? we may be perfect people, but we don't live in a perfect world.
    He sounds like that, but I like to get all the info before deciding against another person. That being said, if I've already decided someone is a jackass, and if his behavior was proving toxic to my heart or mind, I'd just stay away and tell him directly that I'd prefer he not engage me ever again.
    Again, I like to have all the details(from the horse) before I get all drastic. That's just me. But I wouldn't allow a toxic, manipulative, hateful human to use me for entertainment while I silently suffered.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

He sounds like that, but I like to get all the info before deciding against another person. That being said, if I've already decided someone is a jackass, and if his behavior was proving toxic to my heart or mind, I'd just stay away and tell him directly that I'd prefer he not engage me ever again.
    Again, I like to have all the details(from the horse) before I get all drastic. That's just me. But I wouldn't allow a toxic, manipulative, hateful human to use me for entertainment while I silently suffered.
    that is very logical and makes good sense. but it doesn't work that way for all of us. if i am slowly cajoled in by wily foxey (flirty) moves, Ni/Fe/Te? enables me to see things with rose-colored glasses. to see someone behind their dicky behavior and forgive them for it. to give them the benefit of the doubt, usually too many times.

sometimes you are the one used. sometimes you use, inadvertently. it's not always clear cut.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ

that is very logical and makes good sense. but it doesn't work that way for all of us. if i am slowly cajoled in by wily foxey (flirty) moves, Ni/Fe/Te? enables me to see things with rose-colored glasses. to see someone behind their dicky behavior and forgive them for it. to give them the benefit of the doubt, usually too many times.

sometimes you are the one used. sometimes you use, inadvertently. it's not always clear cut.
    So if you were to confront this guy, being in the position of the op, would you see it as being at the risk of being further manipulated?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

So if you were to confront this guy, being in the position of the op, would you see it as being at the risk of being further manipulated?
    i wouldn't confront. it's just not what i do. i give every benefit of every doubt, then accept reality illustrated by actions, long after i really should have moved on. why confront? you just allow further opportunities for lies or deception, with words.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com