User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Holy shee-at. You have no clue. Luckily, my current took it all well and told me he wants me to happy and loves my good and bad qualities. He thinks i'm wonderful and can't figure out why I'm negative about myself. I always saw myself as everyone transition girl. I figure they date me until i can find someone better to hook them up with.
    Part fo it is momentary freak outs, but a lot of it has to do with my beliefs growing up. My dad taught me that I wasn't supposed to ask for much or much help, and would do the same for himself. So I learned never to take, only give. I usually end up in a lot of crappy situations. I also went on to have only one friend until I was in high school. No one would talk to me, sit next to me, eat with me. I got rocks thrown at me everyday after school, and I ended up developing anorexia.
    Don't let these negativities become your beliefs, or you're going to end up with your freakouts being a lot more ... troubling. I still can't ask for anything. I still have issues letting my boyfriend take me out to lunch or pay for anything let alone help me carry anything that's heavy. I still can't see anything worth in me, except as everyone's helper.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by revolve View Post
    Hey ENFPs . . . have you ever done this? You are dating / seeing someone & the relationship is starting to actually feel like it may work out & you all of a sudden out of nowhere start telling the person how horrible you are. You list off all of your bad qualities & insecurities because you do not have the patience for the slow unraveling of getting to know each other . . . and you are like, "this is me - - you sure you want this???"
    holy crap, maybe I am an ENFP after all, I do this often.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

^I think ENFPs and ENTPs are cut from the same cloth.

MBTI
    INFJ

Hey ENFPs . . . have you ever done this? You are dating / seeing someone & the relationship is starting to actually feel like it may work out & you all of a sudden out of nowhere start telling the person how horrible you are. You list off all of your bad qualities & insecurities because you do not have the patience for the slow unraveling of getting to know each other . . . and you are like, "this is me - - you sure you want this???"
    Personnaly i like when this is showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassai View Post
    Personnaly i like when this is showing up.
    you like it when an ENFP does this to you? for real? aren't we so annoying though? ugh - so needy?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

you like it when an ENFP does this to you? for real? aren't we so annoying though? ugh - so needy?
    i think this is a good thing allso. i dont get what this has to do with being needy.. for me its that the other person opens up to you and thats allways a good thing, even if shes saying something you wouldnt want to hear. if its something so horrible that it would ruin the relationship, then its better to ruin it before it gets more serious.

allso whre did that "aren't we so annoying though?" thing came from? why do you think that you are so annoying that even first time poster would know(or think) that?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFJ

I am bad in english so i'll try to explain and hopefully you understand me...

so, i think its an authentic proof of authenticity and for me (and other enfp/infj i think too) its really great. Just try to don't be dramatic ^^; , show fact like they are, no more, no less.

You look needy if you can't tell him why you are so scared too lose him (and again with fact) and yes in this situation, its look really needy ...

But like you say you show this when you see the thing can work, so i think you have check if she/he like you and why ^^;

I hope everybody can understand me =))

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Hey ENFPs . . . have you ever done this? You are dating / seeing someone & the relationship is starting to actually feel like it may work out & you all of a sudden out of nowhere start telling the person how horrible you are. You list off all of your bad qualities & insecurities because you do not have the patience for the slow unraveling of getting to know each other . . . and you are like, "this is me - - you sure you want this???" . . . you feel like you are preventing future hurt for yourself . . . but what you've really done is you've probably ruined everything & terrified the other person & you probably appear schizophrenic / bipolar to them . . . any comments / stories / confessions / insight . . . ???
    Everyone doesn't do this? DAMMIT!!!

Warning: While the label under my Avatar says ENFP, the contents may vary from time to time. If you find my ENFPism unsatisfactory, please contact the support hotline, and a replacement may or may not be provided. (Please Note: the deadline for receiving your replacement by Christmas has past)

MBTI
    ENFP

Hey ENFPs . . . have you ever done this? You are dating / seeing someone & the relationship is starting to actually feel like it may work out & you all of a sudden out of nowhere start telling the person how horrible you are. You list off all of your bad qualities & insecurities because you do not have the patience for the slow unraveling of getting to know each other . . . and you are like, "this is me - - you sure you want this???" . . . you feel like you are preventing future hurt for yourself . . . but what you've really done is you've probably ruined everything & terrified the other person & you probably appear schizophrenic / bipolar to them . . . any comments / stories / confessions / insight . . . ???
    Has nothing to do with type. It has something to do with maturity.
    I'm not clever enough to have a signature.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleboy View Post
    Has nothing to do with type. It has something to do with maturity.
    and impulse control...which has something to do with type...especially extroversion....