User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I create characters, become the said characters, think like the characters and eventually feel like I'm about to lose my real identity forever.

Philosophizing.

Daydreaming. Usually about some of my imaginary worlds. Or imaginary conversations and unlikely idealized future.

Exploiting the AI and finding new creative ways to blow up people in video games. And real life...

The normal things, like internet, movies, music, reading, writing, drawing, art, etc.

Going out. Usually alone, for a walk or sitting down somewhere.

More unusual things, some of which I covered in another thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Yes! I'm included as an "INJ" (It's all part of my plan to make the NFs accustomed to my presence and then...oh uh, anyway).

I second staring at the ceiling thinking up stories.

The puppeteering thing is a little weird, but I make lists of things on notepad (for fun and because it makes me feel useful), so I guess I can't judge.

Drawing/painting/doodling/reading.

Going through the interwebs and collecting pictures of things that I think are pretty/artsy/appealing/Alan Rickman.

Watching my oregano plants grow.

Cleaning/going through my possessions and throwing stuff out.
    I know this thread is a bit old, but I wanted to comment on collecting pictures of appealing things/Alan Rickman...

I thought I was the only one!

Also, I enjoy going through my possessions and throwing things out/reorganizing...oddly satisfying

MBTI
    INFJ

I think about what it would be like to have George Bush shove his mufasa up my ass.

MBTI
    INFJ

Lots of writing and philosophizing. Though I must admit that during the school year, teaching destroys all the enjoyable parts of my mind and leaves me with just a bad brain fog. ;-;

I love playing with my cats... or just watching them act weirdly.

Arts of all kinds.

Reading.

4channing... I'm an addict of the /co/ board.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Read fiction

Play WoW

This forum

Listen to podcast novels

Putter around in the garden

Daydream about building a passive solar house and raising chickens (which I would probably hate irl, but I love the idea)

Occasionally sew or some other project
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Artichoke View Post
    How so?
    Sorry I never replied to this post. I write a lot of my thoughts into the journal. It's rather random, and I don't really describe anything- I suppose it's more of a book composed of conclusions I've come to through Ni. I'm afraid someone will find it and deem me mentally unstable.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

MBTI
    crak
    Enneagram
    sax
    Socionics
    adhd

i can't stand sitting down

*crickets chirp*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Daydreaming. Listening to music. Reading speculative fiction. Posting on teh interwebs. Unspecified other escapisms which change with my obsessions and moods. Mostly I like some kind of learning, therefore my handle (SciVo = scientivore = knowledge devourer).

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Sorry I never replied to this post. I write a lot of my thoughts into the journal. It's rather random, and I don't really describe anything- I suppose it's more of a book composed of conclusions I've come to through Ni. I'm afraid someone will find it and deem me mentally unstable.
    I started a journal in college. I really needed a place to express my thoughts and feelings without self-censorship, and I couldn't afford a therapist. Then a girl young woman became excited when she spotted it on my shelf, and grabbed it to read. She was so determined that I was forced to use force to remove it from her grasp; which violated my belief that a man should never use force against a woman at all, but was necessary out of sheer gibbering fear of my loss of necessary privacy. Upon retrieval, I immediately burned the journal, drowned the ashes, and threw the sludge out in a dumpster.

Many years later, I still need a place to express my thoughts and feelings without self-censorship, and who can afford a daily therapist? But now, even though I haven't lived in a dorm in a very long time, I still don't have a journal because of an irrational primal fear that it'll somehow be snatched and read. Damn her.
    Last edited by SciVo; 09-11-2009 at 12:59 AM. Reason: combining consecutive posts
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by SciVo View Post
    Many years later, I still need a place to express my thoughts and feelings without self-censorship, and who can afford a daily therapist? But now, even though I haven't lived in a dorm in a very long time, I still don't have a journal because of an irrational primal fear that it'll somehow be snatched and read. Damn her.
    You could always put on a top hat, pull out a feathered quill, and write your thoughts down on a piece of parchment with your tongue subtly protruding from your mouth and your eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    You could always put on a top hat, pull out a feathered quill, and write your thoughts down on a piece of parchment with your tongue subtly protruding from your mouth and your eyebrows furrowed in concentration.
    Damn the obvious solutions for eluding me for so long! Damn them! *shakes fist*
    INFP ~ Fi/Ne/Ni/Te ~ 9-2-4 sp/so