• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Quick!

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
"Clearly not all non-linear partial differential equations will succumb to separation of variables/eigenfunction expansion techniques, but interestingly and counter-intuitively enough, apparently some will." :nerd:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The LHC may be our first actual step toward warp drive. If not to at least help us work on power plant design to get those damn monsters to function.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
:doh:
....sorry it was too quick for me. :cheese:
so, nothing.
sorry.
:(

:D

syckkz

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Perception is reality.. it will go as deep as your mind allows it to.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Say something brilliant? Like, just say it on the spot like that with no planning? No time to discern a brilliant statement, transport it to the forefront of my consciousness, then run it through 2-3 theoretical test reactions (including positive and negative) before sharing?

That's just plain madness!

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Say something brilliant? Like, just say it on the spot like that with no planning? No time to discern a brilliant statement, transport it to the forefront of my consciousness, then run it through 2-3 theoretical test reactions (including positive and negative) before sharing?

That's just plain madness!

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
The rains in Spain fall mainly on the plains ...

Say that 5x fast!

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
When I think of the word 'brilliant' I think of the beer commercial with the two british scientists who shout brilliant at everything.

Brilliant!!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Increase the power of Tasers to the point of making them into truly lethal first-generation energy weapons?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Increase the power of Tasers to the point of making them into truly lethal first-generation energy weapons?

Just run the current higher than 100 mA, over 300 if you want to be safe. 1 A would be over kill, but meh.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
It's better to live life on the playing field than on the sidelines.