• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How Rare is this INFJ type Anyway?

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"The God of hot?? More like the God of Not..." heh heh Sorry, kinda had an assumptive flash playback there. Magnets are good. I find INFJs and people like them interesting and perplexing. Bring 'em on. ha

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
my best friend back in my home town is ISTP and one of my best friends here in arizona is an ENTP. hopefully my ISTP friend moves down here in the next year. if so, i look forward to introducing them to each other, opening a black hole and watching the show. :popc1:

An artistic representation of the encounter would involve blood, booze, Jurassic Park movie stills, and disembodied rubber doll parts.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Say what?

Oh nevermind...I read it wrong. You meant ISFJs may be mistyped as INFJ. I actually feel that way about INFPs too....people who are ISFx and ENFP mistyped as INFPs.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I know at least two people that are definitely INFJs (My father and a friend of a friend (who happens to be an ENFP)) and a couple that might be INFJs; I just don't know them enough to make sure. I also have 3 online INFJ friends from the same MMO (City of Heroes/Villains).

I'd say INFJs would be the rarest type, but some people have better luck finding them. On accident most of the time, too :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I just reached my 666th post in my other profile on another forum telling the world how rare my mbti type might be! Guffaw!

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm in a local meet-up group that is for dominant intuitives

oh my god i want this. i've been talking to an entp friend of mine about starting this. we already have 4 in our circle with 3 or 4 on the fringes. plenty of other intuitives too.

how did your group come about?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm embarrassed to admit I found this comment offensive.

Perhaps the more vocal brand of ENTPs on the forum are creating an inaccurate portrait. My brother's an ENTP (I have 4) and I do not consider him immoral albeit he can be reckless with others.

There are plenty of INFJs on the forum who I don't feel are representative of me, but I can't deny trends even if I dislike them.

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
oh my god i want this. i've been talking to an entp friend of mine about starting this. we already have 4 in our circle with 3 or 4 on the fringes. plenty of other intuitives too.

how did your group come about?

Through 'meetup.com'. You can pick out a whole bunch of interests on that thing, it just so happened "INFJ" and the other types were available as interests. After a few months I saw a group pop up and it was the ENFP girl who wanted to start a group for Ns.

She will designate a topic for each meet, but usually it just spirals into these conversations about EVERYTHING. I enjoy!!

I'm not sure what the costs are to use Meet-Up as an organizer, but I don't think it's that expensive. You should check it out! :D