User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    I test everyone whose type I know. I try to think up new ways to get people to take the MBTI test all the time. I like to find commonalities among types. Never have met an ISTP that I know of, but I've met all else.
    Well, y'know how MacG said ENTPs are usually those NTs that just managed to bang your sister? ISTPs are the SPs that just managed to bed the ENTP's sister/brother/well-lubed sock. And they suffered zero guilt. Nada.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Well, y'know how MacG said ENTPs are usually those NTs that just managed to bang your sister? ISTPs are the SPs that just managed to bed the ENTP's sister/brother/well-lubed sock. And they suffered zero guilt. Nada.
    I only have a brother and I think he would tell me if some ISTP dude jiggled his back doorknob.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

I only have a brother and I think he would tell me if some ISTP dude jiggled his back doorknob.
    My ISTP brother would do your brother if he was hot enough. He's not even gay. It's simply an absence of inhibition. ENTPs and ISTPs must not congress --it would create a black hole of immorality and destroy life in the universe as we know it!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP

My ISTP brother would do your brother if he was hot enough. He's not even gay. It's simply an absence of inhibition. ENTPs and ISTPs must not congress --it would create a black hole of immorality and destroy life in the universe as we know it!
    I am mostly moral. I just have flex. I'm not uninhibited unless I'm going through one of my dark periods. I am the opposite of uninhibited.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I don't mean to be a pest, but I kind of thought of ESFPs as being this way...

I am mostly moral. I just have flex. I'm not uninhibited unless I'm going through one of my dark periods. I am the opposite of uninhibited.
    I believe that to be true of you. Not ENTPs at large.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Probably all SP's. They're like walking genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I was engaged to an ESFP for a spell. And had a good friend that was an ESFP. They were free, but in a strangely strict way. Food, women, drink. They had curiously conservative values.

With my ISTP brother it seems like nothing is out of bounds. Everything is fair game. He'll entertain the idea and prospect of anything if only for the experience.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

It's true...watch out for those ISTPs

To the OP: I've only definitely known one INFJ, but man they are all over this forum.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Probably all SP's. They're like walking genitals.
    Aw yes, posted latenight when all the SPs are irl or asleep
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?