First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    ^ We should show him some heat
    I'm game, I think...

Since it kinda sorta vaguely relates to this discussion [whether INFPs are still fluffy bunnies when pissed off], what's up with the wannabe INFP in your description on the left?

I'm not used to hearing other people say/write that they want to be INFP's

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    I'm game, I think...

Since it kinda sorta vaguely relates to this discussion [whether INFPs are still fluffy bunnies when pissed off], what's up with the wannabe INFP in your description on the left?

I'm not used to hearing other people say/write that they want to be INFP's
    Well, get used to it then, it does happen..
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    Yeah, I think people are getting hung up on the word "intense" as if it only has a negative meaning.

I's actually a neutral word. It can be negative or positive, depending on the context.

When people call me intense I take it as a compliment, unless they are clearly using it in a derogatory way.
    Most ENFP"s I've met have been here in Colorado. Every ENFP that I can think of that I've ever met does or did live in Colorado. Almost all of them were in college at the time. Most of those were outdoorsy hippie women, all but one I think. Colorado is pretty laid back. They were busy with school and stuff. They'd get tired or frustrated, but intense no I don't think so. I also come from a military and martial arts background, so my bar for intense may be different than others. Still, I think it always had more of a "lets go hang out on a mountaintop and admire the views while eating our Clif bars, and maybe maybe have a little bit of philosophical discussion too" vibe to it.
    That or "physics homework is hard, and REALLY sucks." I need to meet more ENFP's... Perhaps someday we will have Colorado NFP hippie babies together

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Well, get used to it then, it does happen..
    [Feels appreciated/valued]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wonka, looking at your pics you are clearly intense in some of them [like the recent one].

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

If you are an ENFP---Which of following options generally describes you?: relaxed, intense, or it depends on the situation?

It entirely depends on the situation. I can be both, and my personality allows for it. I'd say I'm intense more often than not when it comes to any given situation, but the lull in life (day-to-day stuff) I'm pretty laid back.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    GONE

I think this is a good ENFP qualifying question. Because I think I'm pretty laid back but I also have a lot of energy and I am capable of intense concentration and intense emotion. For my baseline, I prefer being relaxed.

Here's the rub though - I have no idea what other people would say. Actually, I think they would probably say I'm laid-back and 'posi' or upbeat.

The opposite of relaxed to me though is tense, not intense.

Ne/Fi means hyper/aware and sensitive to outside stimuli and ENTPs have a "silly switch".

I'll have to ask people. But we need more definitions, mang!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

Interesting question! I had never thought about it, so I asked my family what they thought. Intense, unanimously.

Probably most ENFPs are a mixture of both. The whole NF deeply-held values thing seems to lend itself to intensity. But the E and the P seem a bit more relaxed. Dunno.

When I was little, I told everyone I was melodramatic. I thought the word was a mash-up between mellow and dramatic. Dramatic isn't the same as intense, I know, but still. I know I zip between intense and relaxed, at least internally.

Also, INFPs as angry bunnies? When my INFP brother gets mad, I can't look him in the face. I'm afraid of getting my eyelashes singed off from all that combustion in his eyes!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    If you are an ENFP---Which of following options generally describes you?: relaxed, intense, or it depends on the situation?
    How I am depends on the situation, the people around me (or the lack of people around me), the general athmosphere etc.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm definitely both. I would describe what others perceive as intense as my INTish side, so not in the sense of intense emotion for the most part. And I'm always pretty relaxed unless someone fucks with the holy Fi.