Thread: infj passion

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    That's my point. That's why I didn't tell him to go find someone to have sex with. I was implying that someone should find him and have sex with him.
    But this is an emotional expirence for some of us! HE COULD FALL INTO LOVE AFTER ONE NIGHT. Is this really what you want to happen?????
    I'd still say a night alone is better.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
    But this is an emotional expirence for some of us! HE COULD FALL INTO LOVE AFTER ONE NIGHT. Is this really what you want to happen?????
    I'd still say a night alone is better.
    Not if the woman was wearing a mask and never talked to him. Just screwed his brains out and left after he fell asleep.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    goddammit lauren ashley! i need help! (pouting like calvin from calvin and hobbes). do you think this is a common problem for infjs?
    Sorry

Some do, but not all. I know some INFJs that jump headfirst into love. And I think I was like that at some point, but as you know, love hurts. It's probably because love means more than anything else to INFJs, that some are hesistant to be so nonchalant about it.

and is it really our discomfort with vulnerability or is it that we just don't often find the right person and try to make it work in situations that don't inspire us? or are we really so fragile that only a select few can have any hope of unlocking us completely?
    All of the above. Because so many people are not the "right person," it makes INFJs weary about being vulnerable. And of course INFJs are very fragile, yet strong

i mean, to put it simply- infjs have the worst love stories in history, it seems.

at times i feel we are identifying our intensity and at times weightiness with passion.
    I sure do.

What is passion if not intense feeling?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    What is passion if not intense feeling?
    It makes us special - also on that note - I think the "right person" is more common than we might think. I mean they could right in front of us but until we reach a level of self awareness, we might be the ones overlooking them
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ENTP

It makes us special - also on that note - I think the "right person" is more common than we might think. I mean they could right in front of us but until we reach a level of self awareness, we might be the ones overlooking them
    People are like pegs and holes. Some people don't fit, some fit okay, and some fit perfectly like they were made just for you.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Not if the woman was wearing a mask and never talked to him. Just screwed his brains out and left after he fell asleep.
    That sounds like a reason to go track down a masked woman upon with he wants to have a glimse her face. It just doesnt seem like a good idea.

MBTI
    ENTP

That sounds like a reason to go track down a masked woman upon with he wants to have a glimse her face. It just doesnt seem like a good idea.
    Yeah, you are probably correct, but he still needs it. Too much thinking.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I don't know about you, but I have extremely high standards. This isn't necessarily a good thing. But your regular joe walking down the street is not the "right person" for me. I'd rather be alone than with someone who I'm unhappy with.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I don't know about you, but I have extremely high standards. This isn't necessarily a good thing. But your regular joe walking down the street is not the "right person" for me. I'd rather be alone than with someone who I'm unhappy with.
    My standards are in the lacking department sometimes. Sometimes they arent. I just think that the right person is just a teesy bit more common than you might think. not that you find them easily, but they can be so easy to overlook.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

My standards are in the lacking department sometimes. Sometimes they arent. I just think that the right person is just a teesy bit more common than you might think. not that you find them easily, but they can be so easy to overlook.
    I do agree to an extent. Which is why I keep my eyes open for prospects