• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do you care how others feel?

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm moderately apathetic. If I don't know you and I feel like talking then I'll give you a strong benefit of the doubt and assume good things and till you prove me otherwise. If I don't feel like talking I'm not intentionally mean but I'll probably be a little cynical and try not to be mean, but I wont invest much energy in either direction. People I do like only have to deal with my introversion. NF's though do have a tendency to bring the niceness out of me a little more if I don't sense its their doing it just to get that reaction out of me.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I care about others, but I care slightly more about my own well-being. And, I guess me caring can seem like not caring. If someone comes telling me their troubles, I listen but I don't give advice. This is not because I don't care, but because I respect them. They know best what is good for them. If I give an advice, it is something vague, more like a perspective than an advice. Example: A girl tells me she has had enough with her boyfriend. He doesn't speak with her about important stuff. I listen, give my own idea about why the guy might be like that, but I don't tell her to break up or not to. I would feel bad for telling people what to do.