• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP preferred romantic type

INFP preferred romantic type

• INFP

Votes: 21 21.2%
  • INFJ

Votes: 22 22.2%
  • ENFP

Votes: 19 19.2%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 26 26.3%
  • INTP

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • ENTP

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 14 14.1%
  • ISFP

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • ISTP

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • ESFP

• ESTP

• ISFJ

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • ISTJ

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• I am not an INFP

Votes: 29 29.3%

• Total voters

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not sure I could say awesome or lovely with out knowing something about them first. Books tend to be a nice way to start a conversation, but as a way of judging that I'd want to take her out to dinner is a bit of a stretch on intuition. Either that, or I'm reading wrong and should assume I've already talked to her some or she and I are in the same grouping of reality, just not formally met yet. May need help knowing which possibility it is.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Every time you don't vote INTJ, a baby seal dies ;)

I've (briefly) dated a few INTJ men and we just didn't click. It could just be those individuals though. I also found them too passive.....and since I can be a passive dater, it means no one ever makes the first move...

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
I tend to get attracted to ENT's. I don't mind INxP's or other NF's as friends but I wouldn't really date one.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
INTP, closely followed by ENFJ in my book. ;)

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Not sure I could say awesome or lovely with out knowing something about them first. Books tend to be a nice way to start a conversation, but as a way of judging that I'd want to take her out to dinner is a bit of a stretch on intuition. Either that, or I'm reading wrong and should assume I've already talked to her some or she and I are in the same grouping of reality, just not formally met yet. May need help knowing which possibility it is.

:doh: You're putting way too much thought into it. You gotta cast a fishing line if you want to catch fish!

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:doh: You're putting way too much thought into it. You gotta cast a fishing line if you want to catch fish!

Yes, but it's easier to bait the hook before you cast the line than trying to do it once it's in the water.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
How on "god's green earth" are the INTJ's winning this?!?!?!?!?
They outnumber any of the individual NF, what is going on here????

I believe that at least some INTJ's are jumping in on this poll and voting for themselves. That would match their inner contrarian/"screw with others" attitude I've often seen from them.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I'm nearly borderline INFP, so I voted.

I voted INFJ.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Actually, I've heard many INFPs say they want someone that will only show their soft, fuzzy, lovable side to them. An -NTJ is their best bet at that.

They can't have other NFs to themselves like they do an xNTJ, as pretty much all the other NFs (besides INFPs) are people people.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I believe that at least some INTJ's are jumping in on this poll and voting for themselves. That would match their inner contrarian/"screw with others" attitude I've often seen from them.

The 7 non-INFPs who voted made multiple votes? :D

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No STJs???

I'm surprised, to be honest. Alot of INFPs end up marrying an xSTJ. I think it's a clear case of Real World vs Internet Theoriez.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm surprised, to be honest. Alot of INFPs end up marrying an xSTJ. I think it's a clear case of Real World vs Internet Theoriez.

Or "preferred" vs. "I'll take what I can get"... haha :devil:

Of the SJs, I would definitely take an ISxJ over an extroverted one. I would probably go for them over most sensors, except maybe an ISTP.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like the STJs, but I entered in my PREFERRED romantic type (NTJ). I do love the STJs too.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I like the STJs, but I entered in my PREFERRED romantic type (NTJ). I do love the STJs too.

You are an interesting INFP now aren't you....

confession: I've never had problems with ISTJ's, and generally like working with them.

Perhaps you should join the military??? or the police academy???

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are an interesting INFP now aren't you....

confession: I've never had problems with ISTJ's, and generally like working with them.

Perhaps you should join the military??? or the police academy???

I was considering military, but I don't think I'd be able to handle that kind of environment. Same goes for police. It's just not really my cup of tea.

I guess I am interesting when it comes to romantic interests. I am generally attracted to T types, I am very attracted to highly intelligent and logical people. I want someone to balance me out. I would go totally crazy with another F type I think, but I've met some Fs that I enjoy that weren't too hyper sensitive and emotional.

I never understood the appeal of another NF. We seem too similar (I'm not factoring out NFs or any type for that matter, just saying).