Multiple Choice Poll.
First 123412 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I voted ENFJ and INTP because I have had the closest emotional and intellectual relationships with men of this type.

I would say that my ideal would be someone who more closely resembles an ENFJ though. I've never met an ENFP man though, but I might like one...IDK.

Qualities:
    - very intelligent, likes intellectual/artsy things, good taste in music is a plus
    - a sense of humor that ranges from subtle and witty to outright silly, but not vulgar
    - kind, compassionate, thoughtful, affectionate, strong morals, very generous
    - more outgoing, friendly & warm than me, can take the lead/initiative
    - able to be spontaneous and adventurous, but also gives me structure and grounds me when necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Scott N Denver View Post
    Your the only male INFP I know of that does. I've encountered online many female NF's who do, including INFP's.
    There's been a few INTJ women who've posted about being in a relationship with an INFP man on INFPgc. Whether or not that is their ideal, I have no idea.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I voted ENFJ and INTP because I have had the closest emotional and intellectual relationships with men of this type.

I would say that my ideal would be someone who more closely resembles an ENFJ though. I've never met an ENFP man though, but I might like one...IDK.

Qualities:
    - very intelligent, likes intellectual/artsy things, good taste in music is a plus
    - a sense of humor that ranges from subtle and witty to outright silly, but not vulgar
    - kind, compassionate, thoughtful, affectionate, strong morals, very generous
    - more outgoing, friendly & warm than me, can take the lead/initiative
    - able to be spontaneous and adventurous, but also gives me structure and grounds me when necessary

There's been a few INTJ women who've posted about being in a relationship with an INFP man on INFPgc. Whether or not that is their ideal, I have no idea.
    Its not usually in the forefront of my mind, but I feel like if we go outside NF's then an INTP is probably, on average, the next best match. But I rarely here of such couples, and its usually an INFP-INTJ pairing

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I voted for ENFP, ISFP and INTJ

MBTI
    GONE

Hmm, just thinking about INFP-ENTJ, I could totally see that with some of the INFP females I know. However, I could also see how INFP female/ENTJ male relationship totally plays into traditional roles and how an overly accomodating INFP female could get totally run over in that relationship.

I actually think, as in BlackCat's case, INFP male/XNTJ female relationship would end up being more balanced.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP

My husband was an ENTJ, perhaps better expressed as eNtj.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

It took her a few months to realize she had feelings for me, but the intj woman I'm dating is hot, brilliant, loyal, and bullshit-free. Worth the investment/patience, guys.

thinking of you

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I want someone who has a good sense of humor, gets me, and most of all I can sit down and just talk to, without worrying about what I have to say and things like that. I also like someone who I can just banter with, you know? Someone who would except all my quirks and stuff. It wouldn't really matter if she was extroverted or introverted, but I think I would probably prefer extroverted. What MBTI-type would that be? ENFJ?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Vote INTP!
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I want an artist. Someone who can fall in love with this morning's cup of coffee. Someone who can think clearly and logically, but who can also deeply feel things. Can look at a plant and notice it's geometry as well as it's smell. A woman who can laugh at her own pain, but not at someone elses. Someone who won't find it at all strange to go from listening to Soundgarden to Beethoven.
    I could go on.
    Maybe INFP/J...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I lean toward needing N for the understanding, but I know I need a dominant judger if I'm going to deal with an extrovert that close. Dominant percieving extroverts are fun, but I think I'd only be able to have them as good friends that I head out and do stuff with. I'm also have a thing for Ts, second longest relationship was with one.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]